Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 17, 2014
This is super cute. It's a mix between a baseball cap and an Engineer cap so it's not as "railroad-y" looking as some others I've seen, which in my opinion makes it a little more versatile. The brim is longer than that of a regular baseball cap, so it's great for blocking the sun. My son is 2 and this is a little big on his head, BUT it has an adjustable Velcro strap so it's not a big issue because we can make it fit more snugly, plus he doesn't like his hats tight. It's really good quality and still looks great after lots of wear and toddler treatment.
on June 12, 2013
my son loves trains and loves this hat! He wears it a lot and especially when we take him on a train ride. Last ride we took the engineer noticed him wearing it and gave him a pin for it. He recommended we starch the cap so it will stand up nice. Good suggestion!
on January 19, 2015
The adjustable velcro strap is wonderful. My son will be able to use this hat for a long time. My only complaint is that this hat as an "adult" size brim for an advertised "youth" hat. As a result, the brim looks huge on my 4 year old.
review image
on June 24, 2015
Bought this cap for my son's train party and it was super cute! It says Youth but I have a pretty big head and it adjusted to fit me just fine. I love that the cap has a long bill so it protected my face from UV rays for his outdoor party. It's so cute I wear it out now even after the party!
on November 28, 2014
The hat is very well made. I bought it for my toddler & it is WAY too big. However, I have started wearing it & love it. There is a velcro strap in the back that allows you to make it larger and smaller. I can wear it in my head w/out enlarging it... and I am pretty sure that I have a normal-sized adult female head.
on November 2, 2013
This hat was great! I was hoping to find a hat that would match the OshKosh overall's we got for Christmas and this matched perfectly!
on December 21, 2013
While the quality of the hat I received seemed good, it was labeled a size 7 1/4 hat-- too big for me, and of course my small son who was the intended recipient. Very disappointed that item shipped was not "youth" sized as described.
on December 22, 2013
I would consider recommending this hat to others , as it is nicely made with100% cotton and quality stitching ...seems like it's a good value for an inexpensive hat....
on October 31, 2013
Numerous bad reviews of many other conductor's hats for sale on Amazon made me skeptocal, but this hat appears to be well made and perfectly sufficient for the boy's Halloween costume.
on March 17, 2014
I could actually wear the hat, but I have a small head. The size is a plus for me since it will be a good dress up option longer. The construction of the hat is sturdy and the stitching is sound.

See 1 answered question