5.0 out of 5 stars E6000
I use this for sealing my Tent Seams it works better than anything REI sells at half the cost and more than doubled the amount, it dries within 15 Minutes and usable within one day because of this I Cary a small tube for EMG sealing on the trail.
It's strong sealing is clear and completely flexible!

I will use nothing other than this product for tent seam...
Published on September 22, 2011 by P. lucchini

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, most went to waste
The tube is very difficult to keep dry. I bought a cap specifically designed to keep it moist, I put vaseline on the inside of the tube and I kept it in a sturdy ziplock bag but this thing dried out. I would say only buy this size if you plan on using most of it within 3 months.
Published on January 16, 2013 by California John

5.0 out of 5 stars E6000, September 22, 2011
P. lucchini (santa fe, new mexico United States) - See all my reviews
It's strong sealing is clear and completely flexible!

I will use nothing other than this product for tent seam sealing.

It's Amazing (<:}!!

4.0 out of 5 stars An unusual use, December 6, 2011
L. Parsons "Geek Dad" (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
So, I can't really comment on how this works for what it's supposed to be used for (namely gluing things together) because I decided to try to use it a different way.

Background: I rebuilt the bathroom in my house last year and used a metal edge for the corners on my tile. This looks great, but because the edging was a slight bit higher than the tile, the horizontal section of my shower edge collected water. I didn't have any extra tile to add another layer to make it taller, so I started looking for something that would be clear, waterproof, and self-leveling so that I could get rid of the 'lip' caused by the metal edging. I found this. It said not to use it outside, nor for foot traffic areas, but that it was waterproof, and I didn't plan to step on it, just over it, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Installation was easy, just put it into your caulk gun and lay down a couple of beads to fill the low area. It self-leveled as advertised (although you need more than you think, a 3" x 3' section to 1/8" depth took a full tube.) and after 3 days of airing (it off gasses terrible fumes for that long) looked great and was no longer tacky to the touch.

Everything seems good so far. Definitely worked to let the water drain, was slightly soft to the touch, but solid.

Fast forward 8 months. It's still in place, still solid, but has developed a cloudiness (it was completely clear at first)and the edges where it is against the vertical tiles and the shower door sill are starting to turn pink with mildew that is trapped between them (and therefore basically uncleanable.)

I have no idea whether I'll be able to pick/peel it off without breaking the tiles underneath, and haven't tried yet, but eventually I will have to try if it gets worse.

Just thought I'd give anyone looking for a similar solution a heads up.

4.0 out of 5 stars overall, it's a great buy, April 13, 2012
it is way cheaper to buy this in bulk than to buy little tubes of it. i was happy with the price and the quantity. as for the product, i was using it for a project in which i had to glue little pieces of glass (3 inch square) onto a window. the only trouble i had with the product was that sometimes it's hard to get all the air bubbles out. often i was able to do it, but of the 100 or so i did, i'd say there were about 20 that had air pockets that i just couldn't get out. i would have liked the product better if it was a little more watery and less like honey that's stuck at the bottom of the jar. but, that being said, i never found a better glue for my project. so: 4 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, most went to waste, January 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great glue, December 9, 2012
water proof, i used mine to seam seal my tent, works great,sticky stuff but dries fast, it also fixed the small holes in the 'mesh' of my tent, stronger than original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong and sticks to just about everything, October 26, 2012
Ultimate Ordnance (Burlington, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I have an R.V. cover that got ripped in the wind. Some parachute material from ArmySurplusWarehouse and this E6000 glue fixed it right up. The repairs are stronger than the original material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Becca (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E6000 Hi Viscocity 10.2 oz Cartridge Adhesive (Misc.)
Wish it came with a storage cap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very workable adhesive, February 17, 2014
This review is from: E6000 Hi Viscocity 10.2 oz Cartridge Adhesive (Misc.)
This stuff works better than any caulking and stays workable for about 12 hours but give it 24 hours to completely set up and it never leaks again. The only problem is once you open it, it will harden in the bottle if you don't reseal completely with tape or something. Other than that it sticks to every type of wood, glass, steel, tile etc. For what you get it is well worth the price in this cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 11, 2013
Things are glued extremely strong. The kitchen plastic hangers now stick on wall forever. I love the product. Two thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit messy but works, December 15, 2012
Michael Martel (Detroit, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E6000 Hi Viscocity 10.2 oz Cartridge Adhesive (Misc.)
Used this to double seal a tent. Waterproofed it just fine but it got a bit runny and hard to control. Seems still holding up so good job.