Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EA Sports Classic Pack [Download]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 1, 2014
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do to activate madden onto your orgin account. The key will not auto activate on orgin.
on July 3, 2014
Both games installed through origin but the codes were redeemed at separate websites. You can find the URLs in the questions below.

NHL 09 runs but poorly and with limited options.

Madden 08 would not run at all due to a validation problem I've encountered with other classic EA games involving EA's now defunct Download Manager.

I would avoid, even at $2.
on July 26, 2013
I bought this when it went on special for $4.99. NHL 09 is the last year they made the NHL series for the PC, which is why I grabbed it. Running Windows 7 64 bit, both games run great. NHL 09 is about the most fun you can have with a hockey game, IMO. A great buy for $2.50 a game.
on December 21, 2012
Considering they stopped making Madden and NHL for the PC this was the best buy I could have made. Definitely worth the $5 spent
on July 3, 2014
I was able to get them to work but it was a pain that definitely wasn't worth the time and effort. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy this unless they don't mind tinkering around with techie stuff for a while. Getting both games to work isn't as simple as more current games are. It wasn't even as simple as when the games were released.
on July 2, 2014
Can't play Madden !
I activated the key on the EA website cause it didn't work on Origin. The game has then appeared on Origin, I installed it but no way to connect to EA server to activate the game !
66 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2014
I did not try NHL 09, but Madden 08 is having issues starting under my setup of Windows 7 x64. After the installer finished, my monitor went out of range with regards to the refresh rate. A reboot of the machine later and the game won't start at all.

I've wasted more money or worse things, but let the buyer beware of compatibility issues - or at least some troubleshooting to get the games working.
on August 13, 2013
Bought this just for the football game as it's the last madden game made for the PC. Installed Madden but can't get it to run. Tried all the normal troubleshooting tips but have yet to be successful. Will try again sometime in the future but really had hopes of playing this on the PC. Guess I'll have to wait for the next gen consoles to get a true 1080p football experience.
on November 22, 2014
Goes on sale for super cheap, and they honestly looks better than I thought they would. Too bad EA doesnt make NHL or NFL for PC anymore. Nostalgia buy if you're a PC gamer and enjoy sports titles.
on August 5, 2014
Worked great excluding the online play. The game is fine and it really sucks that this is the newest NFL game we can get.