Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$39.50+ $5.99 shipping

on November 30, 2013
It was alright. The flavor isn't spectacular, but as long as my daughter was doing her "baking" she could care less what it was most times lol. She likes to bake or do cooking things like her dad and ONLY when he's around. I swear us moms are just chopped liver and the dads always come to save the day because the kids know that "daddy dear" will do whatever they want haha.
on September 18, 2012
Like all the Easy-Bake products, the actual cookie turns out to be very small. But it's being baked by a light bulb, so what can you expect? The marshmallow part of the s'more was an odd yellowish color and didn't taste very good. The graham cookie, however, was delicious! Plus, my daughter had fun making the s'mores, so that's what counts with me.
on October 30, 2011
I opened this and made it with my 3 friends :) The fact that the s'mores were so small upsetted them. But they thought
it was VERY tasty. But the thing is the portions are small too, and my friends complained they were never full.
Anyways, creating dough balls and flattening them was easy. Taking them out of the pan, when done baking, was harder, unless you had good
cooking spray. Since I didn't know I had cooking spray, my friend had to turn the pan upside down and pounce on the pan. Or when we took it out easily, it crumbled to pieces. But we really enjoyed eating it :)
on January 11, 2013
Buy a regular mix and use what you need. Tese mixes are unbelievably expensive for what they make and taste like cardboard. Many feel you have to buy them to get the oven to work, but regular mixes work fine and cost incredibly less.
on January 2, 2012
They tasted wonderful .Baked up just fine.Big hit with the kids.Easy to make ,fresh ,Way better then the brownies This oven is so much fun
on December 10, 2012
I had hoped to buy this in a local department store, but they were sold out. Who would ahve thought this kind of thing would ahve been so popular. The little girl I wanted to get them for had run out of the bake mixes that came with her Easy Bake Oven.When I saw that this mix was available online, I knew she would love to make it. I am glad that I got it so promptly. She will love to get it for Christmas.
on August 4, 2012
As much as I hate my daughter dragging our her Easy Bake oven - I know she absolutely loves it. Best of all, she is learning measurements - good skill for school and the real world. The smores did not taste too bad - plus it kept her entertained for almost an hour.
on January 1, 2013
The cookies baked ok in the easy bake oven. But they taste like wet cardboard sprinkled with splenda. Major yuck.
on December 26, 2012
I am not a big fan of smores but my eight year old is and she seen this on Christmas morning and she loved it...it was of course her first thing she opened right after the oven..lol
on April 20, 2013
This was a Christmas present, granddaughter 7, asked for an easy bake oven so I got Amazon busy and located some goodies, she loved the smores to have with her best friends..