5.0 out of 5 stars Simply works the best
Published on February 21, 2009 by Charlie Enfield III

1.0 out of 5 stars $20 for a $4 item...???!!!!
I can't believe I spent $20 for $4 worth of product! I thought I was getting a deal. I can't find this anywhere but Amazon. I feel screwed! I had to click a star to get to this page; otherwise, I would give it a big fat 0...
Published on January 8, 2011 by Mary Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply works the best, February 21, 2009
This review is from: EASY-OFF BAM Multi-Surface Power Toilet Cleaner: 24 OZ (Kitchen)
I first used bam toilet cleaner as a referal from a friend. I applyed it and walked off and remembered it an hr later. When I cam back I was amaised...White toilet>>> it simply works... I ran out of bam some time later and couldnt find it at walmart anymore. This was a letdown. I ended up buying another brand in a blue green bottle with a gel that braged how good it did... I applyed it, let it sit and cam back to it with very little results. to make a long story short I ended up useing the entire bottle and it still didntget the toilet clean like Bam does in one application. I contacted the other company and explained to them that they need to make their product work like Bam. I never got a reply or a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than The Rest, April 24, 2009
Dialdancer "dialdancer" (Fort Gordon, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product almost a year ago because it is a pourable gel. I figured a gel would cling to the bowl better and therefore work better. Bam does. I was amazed how white the bowl was in so short of time. I have tried most of the other "so called gel products" and was very disappointed in their performance. I can't find this cleaner locally anymore so I'm here online purchasing it. If I'm willing to pay shipping costs for toilette bowl cleaner you can believe it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars BAM!!!, May 12, 2009
K. Golay (Orlando, OK United States) - See all my reviews
If you have tough stains, this is the product for you. I cannot find this product on any shelves, so paying for shipping was well worth it. Once you use this product, you will not be happy with any other. You can even leave this cleaner on the surface and come back later and your stains will be gone. I use it on our tile shower and it cleans the grout like new. Try it, you will not be sorry!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish It Was Still Around!!, January 30, 2014
I used to buy this all the time but for some reason it was taken off the market like all good stuff is. I was so glad to find this one. Hope there will be more some where.

1.0 out of 5 stars $20 for a $4 item...???!!!!, January 8, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy off Bam, October 23, 2010
E. Allgood "allgoodart" (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Didn't work much better than regular toilet cleaner and it was way more expensive! Maybe it works better for other things.