Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

25%
75%
Price:$49.99+ $7.38 shipping

on January 11, 2011
I returned the auto return basketball challenge. After a short use we had to shut it off because it was so noisy. No one, including my grandson, could stand the noise. It sounded like a loud coffee grinder.

Also the wait for the machine to return the ball was a big problem. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not.

It was a BIG disappointment for my grandson and everyone else! Good idea but needs improvement!
on February 5, 2012
This product is a very nice product but the quality is not so great. The product will break on you before you even receive it or after you have used it for a few days. I highly suggest you ask the vendor to package the product better before he or she send the product out. But I suggest you take a pass on this one. Although this product did have some memories when it worked.
on February 5, 2013
There were no directions in the box. Nothing fits snug once its all put together. The on/off button never worked. I had to pull out a battery to turn it off. For the time that it was working, which was less than an hour, the motor was louder than anything I had imagined. It was louder than a disposal. My son threw a ball at it and the entire thing fell apart. The black plastic piece that mounts it to the door came apart and one piece broke when it hit the floor. This is a horrible product.
on November 28, 2012
This arrived with mailing labels glued all over-not in a package-in the box the item is originally manufactured. The box was smashed in corners , lots of tape and several areas was ripped. It is Christmas present and looks like something I bought at a garage sale. Don't know if anything is broken, in order to open it I would have to rip it apart.