Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2012
For the past 15 years, I have only bought Ecco shoes. After I broke my ankle years ago and visiting many Podiatrists, I found that Ecco shoes are the most comfortable and long lasting. Now, this brand is the only one I wear. You will never have to "break them in" and since I wear orthodix, the insoles are easily removed and modifiable. Of course, it's expensive, after all, you get what you pay for. So, I do what everyone else does - go to Nordstroms, try them on and then buy it from Amazon for 40% off!! =)
on May 20, 2013
I wear these every day, and what a great pair of shoes. One thing I hate, is when your shoes have the crease across the front, and finally I have a pair that doesn't have it. I normally take a size 11 1/2, but when I went to a local store to try them on, the 12 fit great. The 11 1/2 was just a bit tight. Bought them here, since they were much cheaper, so you can't go wrong.

Enjoy!
on August 6, 2012
These are very fine shoes. They fit like a slipper but give you the support of a well-made product. They look good, feel good, and the price is reasonable in today's market.
on January 15, 2013
Work in a restaurant 10hrs a day always on my feet. My first pair of ecco's and I'm wondering why I ever bought other dress shoes. I wanted to try ecco first so i bought their base line dress shoe. I will be an ecco customer for many years to come and look forward to purchasing my next pair. Size is a little bit big but still fits comfortably.
on October 22, 2012
I'm kicking myself in the ... for not knowing about these shoes years ago. Fantastic and comfortable. More comfortable than tennis shoes. I look forward to my next tradeshow. Ok, maybe not, but at least it won't kill my feet ever again.
on June 29, 2014
The shoe is slightly larger and wider than expected. I really like the show and have worn it almost every day for the past year. ECCO has never failed to deliver and excellent shoe for the money, and the ability their products have to weather the elements is one of the reasons I get their shoes, The eyelets are also a started to stretch a little. Size and a little wear after only a year cause me to only give it 3 stars, but I'll probably buy their shoes again...I'll just get a smaller/less wide size next time.
on November 28, 2012
This is my first exprience with ecco. In summry I fall in love with it.
It is awesome shiny and fit in size .
Color is exactly like the picture .

I will recommended all my friend for this product because it must been ridden .
on March 24, 2013
Bought online. Saw and liked product at Macy's. Online price was $25 cheaper than Macy's sale price. Great product. Simple yet elegant and seems timeless. Bought for around $106 + free shipping. A penny more and would not have been a bargain.
on January 28, 2013
Очень удобные ботинки, хорошо сшиты, размеры европейские. Всем могу посоветовать, размеры соответствуют! Хороший продавец. Very good Item! I love it!
on April 26, 2013
This dress shoe fits well, is well made, and can take his long hours of walking and being on his feet. They are dressy enough for church or a fancy dinner and causal enough for khakis! He also has the other colors. The removable insert it great for using his own orthotics. This price was also the best price online or at the department stores!