5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dress/Casual Mens Shoe
These are very fine shoes. They fit like a slipper but give you the support of a well-made product. They look good, feel good, and the price is reasonable in today's market.
Published on August 6, 2012 by Jay C.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little big
一 般 穿 4 1 号 鞋 , 这 个 7/7.5 穿 上 大 概 富 裕 半 厘 米 ,前 脚 掌 部 位 比 较 宽。
Published 22 months ago by lin qi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dress/Casual Mens Shoe, August 6, 2012
Jay C. (Modesto, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Ecco!, August 20, 2012
For the past 15 years, I have only bought Ecco shoes. After I broke my ankle years ago and visiting many Podiatrists, I found that Ecco shoes are the most comfortable and long lasting. Now, this brand is the only one I wear. You will never have to "break them in" and since I wear orthodix, the insoles are easily removed and modifiable. Of course, it's expensive, after all, you get what you pay for. So, I do what everyone else does - go to Nordstroms, try them on and then buy it from Amazon for 40% off!! =)

3.0 out of 5 stars a little big, February 26, 2013
一 般 穿 4 1 号 鞋 , 这 个 7/7.5 穿 上 大 概 富 裕 半 厘 米 ,前 脚 掌 部 位 比 较 宽。

5.0 out of 5 stars Super ), January 28, 2013
Очень удобные ботинки, хорошо сшиты, размеры европейские. Всем могу посоветовать, размеры соответствуют! Хороший продавец. Very good Item! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, January 15, 2013
Work in a restaurant 10hrs a day always on my feet. My first pair of ecco's and I'm wondering why I ever bought other dress shoes. I wanted to try ecco first so i bought their base line dress shoe. I will be an ecco customer for many years to come and look forward to purchasing my next pair. Size is a little bit big but still fits comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly the most comfortable dress shoe I've ever bought, October 22, 2012
I'm kicking myself in the ... for not knowing about these shoes years ago. Fantastic and comfortable. More comfortable than tennis shoes. I look forward to my next tradeshow. Ok, maybe not, but at least it won't kill my feet ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of shoes you can get!, May 20, 2013
I wear these every day, and what a great pair of shoes. One thing I hate, is when your shoes have the crease across the front, and finally I have a pair that doesn't have it. I normally take a size 11 1/2, but when I went to a local store to try them on, the 12 fit great. The 11 1/2 was just a bit tight. Bought them here, since they were much cheaper, so you can't go wrong.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & comfortable, October 2, 2012
I have several pairs of Ecco shoes. Their comfort is unsurpassed right out of the box. The Atlanta has a higher sheen and what seems to be a different contrasting lining.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, October 6, 2012
These Ecco shoes are very comfortable and fit nicely. They have kept there shape and after extended wear still look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, October 2, 2012
Great looking and comfortable fit. Easy on the feet especially when being on my feet most of the day.Shoes fit true to size. Strongly considering purchasing 2nd pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›