5.0 out of 5 stars very good!大品牌,很舒服!LOVE IT!
上脚一月,没有任何不适,价格相对国内商场价还是很有吸引力。印尼产有一点点瑕疵,走线有一点点瑕疵...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather
I bought this shoe because the Amazon site stated that this is a leather shoe. There is no indication on any part of the shoe that it is leather. Also color does not match, one shoe color is faded and lighter than the other.
Published 1 month ago by Wateranalyst

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!大品牌,很舒服!LOVE IT!, March 28, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Atlanta Wing Tip Oxford (Shoes)
上脚一月,没有任何不适,价格相对国内商场价还是很有吸引力。印尼产有一点点瑕疵,走线有一点点瑕疵!其余完美,非常舒适!长期站立没有任何不适!值得你拥有!·····Shoes for a month, I don't have any discomfort, price relative to the domestic market is very attractive. Indonesia's production have a little flaw, go line a little flaw! The rest of the perfect, very comfortable! Standing for a long time without any discomfort. Worth you have! ... 顺便说下,中文评论很嗨皮!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy With These!, March 25, 2014
Couldn't believe how comfortable these were as walking shoes. (I did not intend to use them for extended walks.) First day I wore them a young couple at Starbucks asked me what kind they were and where I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes in my closet., March 10, 2014
This the most comfortable pair of shoes that I have ever worn. I wore these shoes for 12 hour straight, and felt no discomfort whats so ever. I have since bought a black pair also. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone that has to stand on their feet for several hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars The classy shoe and fits perfect, August 26, 2014
As soon as i opened the box, i fall in love with it. A shoe cant be better than this one. ECCO quality says it all. And the Amazon package was perfect, received as good as i purchased from nearby shop.

The shoe i received is "Made in Portugal", and the outside lining, inside materials looks and feels good in quality.

This has became my favorite shoe in last 10 years, with the classic look and perfect fit

This is a real worth for the price you pay for it. I would recommend this to anyone for those who takes product quality as important as the design, with a marginal price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best value in any shoe, August 17, 2014
I bought these as a 'replacement' for an identical pair that are my 'go to' office shoes. I am finding it hard to give up my old pair because they are so damn comfortable. The new ones fit well and someday I will have to retire the old pair some day, but ECCO probably builds these shoes too well. The soles seem to defy wear and the uppers continue to take a shine. II have a very similar shoe made by Rockport and they are very very good, indeed, but the ECCO product is far and away the BEST value in a shoe I've ever owned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather, November 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wearing Well, October 1, 2014
I walk 1.6 miles each day from the train station to the office and back 5 days a week. First I tried Doc Martin's. They lasted six months before the soles wore through. Then I tried Bass, they lasted 3.5 months. I am now approaching 3 months with the Ecco's and so far very little sign of wear. Here's hoping they really last me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, July 15, 2014
Leather shoes are very comfortable, very cheap price, this shoes in the China sell more than 2000 yuan

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantar Fascitis, August 22, 2014
Great everyday shoe...I have severe plantar fasciitis and this shoe works great with my orthotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously the most comfortable dress shoes ever!, June 6, 2014
The other reviewers that say that these are as comfortable or more comfortable than their sneakers are not joking. I have knee problems and have to be on my feet a lot and still look good. I have the brown and now the black, they are unbelievably light and I get compliments all the time on how nice they look. For a 100 dollars these are easily one of the most satisfying purchases I have ever made. I almost cant wear any other shoes after wearing these. These statements are not an exaggeration, if anything they are understated.