5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco is great
I just got these for walking during the summer in addition to my Puma sneakers and I walked 4 miles on the same day i got them and this what I think of it after a week of daily walking:

Out of the box reaction: stylish, rugged, excellent build design and great materials.

Published 5 months ago by Tim

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the Biom golf shoe
Published 6 months ago by James Botting

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco is great, March 26, 2014

Fit: I usually wear 10.5 (or 44 euro size) for most formal and casual shoes, but these came a lithe bit more than .5 size bigger than my usual fit but it's not that big of a deal because you feel comfortable wearing them and not that loose with minimal to medium thickness (athletic) socks. (4.5/5)

The front area is wide and roomy for those of you (and me included) who had bad experience with narrow shoes, but it's not too wide to wobble when you walk but instead it gives balance to your feet. (4.5/5)

Arch is solid with a good landing when you land on your heels and there is a sound and knock on the concrete that tells you what the shoe is made of. (5/5)

Insole is medium soft but not as soft as a sneaker, still perfect for a shoe like this. (5/5)

The inside is soft considering the minimal cushioning in it, soft enough to make you feel comfortable even when wearing it without socks. (4.5/5)

Upper leather is top quality and darker than what you would expect from the images and the same goes for the red sole (5/5).
The holes and laces on this shoes could be better than they are but very good.

The look is great and that rubber styling wrapping the back of your heels stands out more than you would think, it's a low shoe with a wide front so how it would look with shorts? surprisingly great.

The price is steep but deserves every penny and I don't think there is another shoe that can match the ecco grip 1.1 in any area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, October 31, 2013
M. Bender (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
Bought this for walking 4-6 miles per day in varied settings. So far, comfortable, good traction and kept my foot dry when I dunked it in a creek. The sizing seems about a half size bigger than expected, but it's not enough to send it back and try the smaller size. I'm kinda liking the extra toe box for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 25, 2013
I bought my ECCO BIOM for a two week family trip to Paris. We literally walked every where in the city plus trips to Munich, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland. These shoes were a life saver, comfortable, conforming, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoe Ever, March 31, 2014
I have plantar fasciatis and am crippled without great shoes. with these shows I HAPPILY am on my feet all day at work, then can hike for hours or dance. I use these for everything from Zumba to hiking and am so grateful. I am a 64 year old woman with wide feet so I wear men's shoes. This shoe has given me my life back!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco Travel Comfort- One Size Smaller is Perfect, August 15, 2014
Anticipated correct sizing 44= 10- 101/2 for this Ecco model as instructed. In reality size 44 was a full size too large even though I wear size 10- 101/2 street shoes. For future Ecco customers considering this model go one full size smaller than street shoes!

Amazon made it easy to make a quick return for size 43. Easy exchange thanks to Amazon policy and online procedure. Received them a day earlier than the anticipated shipping date, via UPS.

Size 43 was perfect! Comfortable, with a little wider toe box necessary for my wider forefoot. Excellent foot wear for the active traveler, my intended use!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the Biom golf shoe, March 11, 2014
I was looking for a shoe similar to my Biom golf shoe, which are amazingly comfortable. The Urbaneering Sneekers are well made and they appear to be durable, but the sole design carries up into the shoe. In other words, it feels like one is walking on pebbles in bare feet. I made the mistake of wearing mine outdoors before I decided they weren't very comfortable. I have regrets that I didn't send them back. Too late for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me, September 5, 2014
I am flat footed and it is very hard to find shoes that fit. I do not like ordering on like but took a chance with these and I am glad I did. I have been wearing them for two days and my feet do not hurt. I also had a back injury that left me with partial numbness on the side of my left foot and numb toes on both. I have to walk a lot to help my back and I really glad I took a chance on these shoes. I just order the same pair in black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too stiff, December 1, 2013
These were too stiff so I returned. Not like my other Ecco shoes that were more comfortable. I love Ecco but not these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
comfortable and light weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in every way!, July 7, 2014
Brilliant shoes, brilliant service from Amazon.

ECCO BIOM Men's Grip Urbaneering Sneaker