Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$121.00 - $199.95

on December 29, 2013
Great value (better price than anywhere else--by far). Normally wears size 12, but the 45 was a perfect fit, just as other reviewers said it would be. He has a very narrow foot and some shoes just can't be tied tight enough but these can, plus they don't look like they are zipped up!
on December 15, 2013
This is my second pair of ECCO shoes.....both bit and comfort are both great. As with all of my shoes, due to my plantar fasciitis, I replace the insoles with the "SOLE" insoles which provide great arch support and become the perfect shoe.
on January 4, 2014
I do not buy any other brand of shoes beside Ecco. Dressy...comfortable...overall the best shoes on the market for your money.
on October 22, 2012
This is my second pair of Ecco cap toe dress shoes.
They are the most comfortable dress shoe on the market
and will last longer than any other.
on November 21, 2013
As good as usual. Love ECCO ! Good buy for the price as well, suppose to buy other colour in the future.
on September 24, 2014
very good
on April 22, 2014
Surprised no many people mentioned that these shoes run at least one size large. I normally wear 10 or 10.5 size, but the size 8.5 -9.0 fit my feet well, cannot believe that ECCO makes each style different size as I was told by their US customer service rep. Also little hard to break in, wish the front insole can be more soft.

Really get nice and sharp look, got some compliments indeed. BTW..spoke with their customer service reps, bad attitude, no patience, and no knowledge at all. Maybe these reps are treated bad at ECCO, who knows. Wish these shoes last couple years....
on June 22, 2014
I have always enjoyed wearing Eco shoes! They are very well built and well worth the extra premium in price. They are pricey to me but oh so worth it.
on April 8, 2015
bought two this type ecco shoes,and guess what, it all broken now!
on April 26, 2015
Awesome shoe! I already had the whiskey color. Great fit and good arch support. Definitely true to size.