4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress shoe
Published 1 month ago by Mark

I love these shoes and wanted them to fit. Other reviews said they ran big. But I believe a size smaller would have been too small. These beautiful shoes were too wide and just too big. Great looking shoe, smart and traditional with the ECCO flair. Does anyone know why some ecco's just do not fit a lot of us?
Published 11 months ago by D. Heatherly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress shoe, October 10, 2014
I like it. So far its just great. No break in other than an hour or two and even then it did not really hurt my feet or create any blisters or red spots. Good support but not over bearing either which I do not like. If it lasts as long as it appears I think its a winner. I buy good shoes and I don't mind paying a fair price because if it lasts several years then I've done better this way than going to a mall and dealing with those freaks while finding cheap stuff that lasts just several months. I would give it a 5 but the shoe is new so I cannot predict just yet if it will last as I expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Ecco shoe., March 5, 2014
Great looking shoe. very comfortable on the first wearing. Nice change from the typical penny loafer. I'd recommend them unqualifiedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ecco is always the best shoes i want to buy, February 27, 2014
it is a nice pair of shoes with good fit. comfortable and good for business and live wear. also it is always nice to buy in amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, February 21, 2014
R. Munos (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I have had these shoes for just over a week and have not really had a chance to wear them for a full day. But from what I can tell they are extremely well made and very comfortable. I am thinking about picking up a pair in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars ordered smaller size, February 18, 2014
Ordered the wrong size. Waiting for delivery of the reordered shoes. Other than size issue the shoe looks great feels good and is a good weight. ECCo's are great shoes. Have been wearing them for years now and never had a complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and comfortable dress shoes, February 17, 2014
Normally you get one or the other. Beautiful, or comfortable.

These are both. VERY nice looking shoes for work, or with a pair of nice jeans or khakis.

And dead comfortable. As others have stated, they are 1/2 size large. Normally I wear 9 1/2. I bought 9, and they fit like a glove.

I have 3 pairs of Eccos. All are winners. These are my favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly large for a 41, February 12, 2014
G.R.K. (United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing Ecco's for work shoes for the last 16 years and I wear nothing else. The are usually a comfortable, well-fitting shoe that seem to last forever. I'm an 42 in other shoes, but a 41 in Eccos and I would probably be a 40 in these. I'm not returning them because I like them otherwise. BUT if I was buying them again I'd go with a 40.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, January 23, 2014
Because I feel very comfortable,And I had to buy the same shoe size, just right, the price is very cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars walking on air, January 21, 2014
My husband is on his feed 80% of the day and generally comes home tired and cranky. These shoes changed his life...and mine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, too big, at least one size bigger than my usual size, December 12, 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›