Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on July 17, 2012
I use to have a real problem with my feet hurting. I tried softer shoes. Problem got worse. I went to a specially shoe store. Some sales guy said the problem was that I was not supporting my arch and that I actually needed a firmer set up. I figured, well, I'll try it. So he sold me a pair of Ecco dress shoes (for work) and these power step insoles. WOW, I noticed a positive difference the 1st day and about after about 6 months, I noticed that I don't have an issue with my feet hurting at all! I weigh about 300 pounds (thats the real problem;) and these insoles are good for about two years if you were them 4/5 times a week. the Ecco shoes are 4 years old and look to be only broke-in. Prob get another 4 years out of them. no kidding, the best set up you can get. bought a 2nd pair of Ecco and power step so now I have brown as an option. I hate to cut out the shoe store guy this time but I'm buying on amazon to save $70! These shoes are only somewhat impressive compared to a hand made italian shoe and you can NOT resole them. However, a 300lb dude walking around on them for 4 years and I haven't even worn down the print on the bottom of the shoe. Don't think resoling is going to be a problem. All that to say. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a dress shoe that is comfortable and will LAST. but defiantly get the power step inserts. thanks for reading
on October 6, 2012
I wear an American "11". I ordered the 11-11.5 size (European 45). Clown Shoes. So I returned them and replaced them with the 10-10.5 size (44). They were still too big. I returned them and ordered the 9-9.5 size (43). I am happy with the fit. I'm still breaking them in. My suggestion is to go to a brick and mortar shoe store that carries European brands and try on some pairs before you order online.
on October 26, 2012
I am 62 years old, and have been hard on shoes my whole life. I have worn many of the so called "fashionable" name brand shoes that look great, but fall apart quickly. I have even worn ugly shoes that were suppose to last a long time; only to be disappointed. This is my third pair of ECCO shoes. They are good looking AND have out lasted all of my other shoes. They are amazing. I saw the same pair of ECCO shoes at Dillard's for $139.00. But I only paid $89.50 on Amazon. Just make sure you get the right size. Sizing can be a bit tricky for some.
on July 4, 2013
This is my second pair of Eccos after the first one lasted me six years of pretty decent use (for dress shoes). My old shoes still have some life in them but I noticed the unbeatable amazon price and figured I would get them replaced sooner rather than later. The slip-on style is pretty comfortable and I look forward to trying to wear out these bulletproof Ecco polyeurethane soles for another six years.
on September 21, 2012
This is a great shoe, I own both colors. You can wear them on casual Fridays as well as with a suit on Wednesday. They fit comfortably from the moment you try them on. ECCO is known for comfort, I love this brand.
on January 29, 2013
The shoe is very light and looks really sharp. The leather is a bit more plastic looking rather than the prior iterations of the Ecco line but for the amount I paid and the service received from Amazon, I would highly recommend the shoe. I have about 15 pairs of ECCO and this is a fine addition to my collection. I have shoes from 10 years ago that I still wear and is still my number 1 shoe in my book. The shipping was fast and the shoe came in excellent condition. The only issue I observed is that the inside of the box smell bad like the old plastic smell you get from products from LeSportsAC or Craftsman tools. You know what I mean. Hopefully, the smell will dissipate.
on August 11, 2013
I'm no Imelda Marcos, but I like my shoes, and these are amazing! I'm a teacher, and I can't think of having another shoe on for 8 hours of moving around the classroom. Well, actually I can imagine since I've owned others... So that was kind of hyperbolic, but you get what I'm going for there. Not all Eccos seem to fit as well as these (I'm a 10.5. M US), but these are hand-in-glove. Okay, foot-in-shoe is better, I suppose, but much less impactful a phrase.
on June 22, 2013
Ecco shoes are good quality and will last for years with a little care. These ones in particular seem a little tight compared to the same size Eccos they are replacing, but style is a little different too. Now that I've been buying good shoes, my feet are much healthier. Good support and good quality.
on April 24, 2013
I love ECCO shoes. I have a difficult foot to fit and I find that their euro size 43 fit my feet perfectly. My previous ECCO pair lasted 4 years, then the insole needed to be replaced, and they're as good as new.

Although the shoes are pricey, they are very comfortable and last a very long time (5 years plus so far)
on November 14, 2013
After a couple years, he wore his last pair out (that's a good thing--he usually goes through a pair of shoes in 3-6 months!), so I was happy to find the same shoes here on Amazon. He was thrilled to get them. He loves the fit and I love the quality!