Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 30, 2014
This is not an issue with the shoe itself, which generally looks nice and seems like it would be comfortable. However, Amazon/Zappos keeps sending used shoes. This is the second time I've received shoes that seem used (first was another ECCO dacono). This Cairo had scuff marks plus broken-in leather creases on the outside and also marks on the inside. There was even black shoe polish on the packing paper inside the box from what must be their attempt to cover it up. The soles look surprisingly OK, with a few dull marks, which I would have been OK with if that was all. I would have complained directly to Amazon, but I cannot find a clear way to get to customer service. I'm generally a fan of Amazon, but I think this is a terrible, out of character policy if they are trying to sell shoes that are clearly not brand new.

I'm giving them a final 3rd chance with their return service for exact same shoe, and will update my review if it works out this time.
on December 7, 2013
I continue to be impressed with ECCO dress shoes. They are comfortable (once you find the right size) and look great. I could run a marathon in these shoes. Actually, no, I couldn't - I can't run a marathon at all. But these sure are comfortable!
on November 16, 2015
These look much better than my old pair of Ecco's, but they have less padding all around so they are little less comfortable. You have to break these in a bit. These were cheaper than my other Ecco's too, so that must be why. The right shoe had the rubber peel back from the very front of the toe area, but that is an easy fix.

I've gotten many compliments on how good these shoes look! Because of the small break in the rubber, giving 4 stars.
on April 26, 2016
I buy nothing but Ecco shoes any more. I have five pair and wear one of them all day at work. At the same time, they are dress shoes and yet are very comfortable. And they don't seem to wear out. They just keep on ticking. Highly recommended.
on December 2, 2015
These shoes are in European sizes. I wear a Size 10 US and a Size 43 European in these (9 to 9.5 US). They replaced a similar pair and are very comfortable once broken in. The other pair had very good durability.
on October 20, 2015
I have owned 3 other pairs of Eccos, which I wore daily until they died. The sole sticking out in front of the toe on these shoes ripped with 2 weeks of owning them. they are still attached and not noticeable to a casual observer, but it bugs me that they ripped so quickly. I have never had that happen to any shoe ever. I have only had 2 coworkers ever notice the damage, so I still wear them daily because they are comfortable and I did not want to buy another pair of shoes. Above all, Eccos are incredibly comfortable, which is why I keep buying them, but I would recommend a different model.

If you decide to get a different model, I can speak from experience that the shoes with the tan leather interior are MUCH more comfortable and wears better than the ones with the black fabric. The leather lined ones tend to cost a bit more, but it is well worth it.
on December 12, 2014
Needed to purchase shoes that came in a small size (US men's 6) and was also looking for something that I could wear with dress clothes. These offer the comfort Ecco is known for, and they look great.
on February 27, 2014
I don't even know why I bother trying other brands sometimes. They just don't last as long and are usually far less comfortable than my Ecco's.

That's why I keep coming back to them.

I love the rubber sole they use now too, since I'm not looking around for the "high heel" sound (that I'm making myself).

The Cairo's look great and are a very versatile part of my wardrobe.
on December 12, 2014
Nice, stylish look. I can wear these with a sportcoat and probably a suit too. I don't love the top rim of the sole...it is smooth plastic and while it isn't that noticeable, if you get close it looks like you are indeed wearing shoes with plastic soles (which you are and that is why they are so comfortable, but you get the drift)
on September 19, 2013
Nice shoe! Love the Ecco brand. Went with a 42 versus a 43 (previous Ecco shoe) because I tried them on in the store and 43 seemed too loose. 42 is a little snug but they aren't completely broke in yet! :)

See 1 answered question