5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable shoes
I continue to be impressed with ECCO dress shoes. They are comfortable (once you find the right size) and look great. I could run a marathon in these shoes. Actually, no, I couldn't - I can't run a marathon at all. But these sure are comfortable!
Published 9 months ago by JDB

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon keeps sending used shoes
Published 7 months ago by Popeet's Critiques

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon keeps sending used shoes, January 30, 2014
Popeet's Critiques (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is not an issue with the shoe itself, which generally looks nice and seems like it would be comfortable. However, Amazon/Zappos keeps sending used shoes. This is the second time I've received shoes that seem used (first was another ECCO dacono). This Cairo had scuff marks plus broken-in leather creases on the outside and also marks on the inside. There was even black shoe polish on the packing paper inside the box from what must be their attempt to cover it up. The soles look surprisingly OK, with a few dull marks, which I would have been OK with if that was all. I would have complained directly to Amazon, but I cannot find a clear way to get to customer service. I'm generally a fan of Amazon, but I think this is a terrible, out of character policy if they are trying to sell shoes that are clearly not brand new.

I'm giving them a final 3rd chance with their return service for exact same shoe, and will update my review if it works out this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable shoes, December 7, 2013
JDB (SCOTTSDALE, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes!, September 19, 2013
Nice shoe! Love the Ecco brand. Went with a 42 versus a 43 (previous Ecco shoe) because I tried them on in the store and 43 seemed too loose. 42 is a little snug but they aren't completely broke in yet! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and Comfort, September 10, 2014
I have owned Ecco hiking boots and casual footwear and have always been impressed with the quality and comfort. I needed a new pair of dress shoes so it only made sense to try Ecco for them as well. I have only had them a short time but they certainly fit into to the category of excellent. It is always nice to find a shoe brand that you are confident that when you slip them on you will immediately feel the comfort and quality.

I have never before been able to order shoes on-line as it has always been a challenge and fiasco to find ones that fit well and are comfortable. It is so nice knowing that after trying three different lines of shoes in the Ecco family I can now continue to do just that. Their sizing is consistent as is their quality and comfort.

Price may seem high but I can tell you as someone who spends many hours a week in dress shoes (standing and walking) there is no substitute for a quality comfortable shoe - Ecco certainly fills that requirement nicely for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco shoes are always top notch!, February 27, 2014
I don't even know why I bother trying other brands sometimes. They just don't last as long and are usually far less comfortable than my Ecco's.

That's why I keep coming back to them.

I love the rubber sole they use now too, since I'm not looking around for the "high heel" sound (that I'm making myself).

The Cairo's look great and are a very versatile part of my wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grear shoe for a great price!, September 9, 2014
These are a great shoe. I had already had a black pair and found these on Amazon for a great price. I wear a US size 11.5 and the Ecco 46 are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a second pair, September 1, 2014
I like them so much, I bought a second pair of the same shoes to keep in rotation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
it's as comfortable as running shoes ......

3.0 out of 5 stars a little large, August 14, 2014