5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sandals I've Ever Owned, July 6, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Cerro Sandal (Shoes)
These sandals are amazing, once you work them in you can do almost anything with them. So long as you avoid trails with an abundance of sand and gravel you could hike all day in these bad boys. The only thing I dislike about them is the neoprene sole. Living in Phoenix after a long day in the heat you need to take some deodorizing precautions or they will get pretty funky. I am super impressed with the workmanship and overall quality of these sandals. I would buy another pair and would recommend them unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars climbing and they were awesome. I could not think of a single thing ..., August 17, 2014
David Lauritzen (ELMWOOD PARK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ECCO Men's Cerro Sandal (Shoes)
The only sandals to buy. Period. I bought them and after a week break in I wore them on a 15.5 mile backpacking trip down the wet beaver creek canyon trail in arizona. I beat the hell out of these sandals. Three days with a heavy pack in water all day, bouldering, swimming, climbing and they were awesome. I could not think of a single thing to improve.

ECCO Men's Cerro Sandal