Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day

on July 6, 2014
These sandals are amazing, once you work them in you can do almost anything with them. So long as you avoid trails with an abundance of sand and gravel you could hike all day in these bad boys. The only thing I dislike about them is the neoprene sole. Living in Phoenix after a long day in the heat you need to take some deodorizing precautions or they will get pretty funky. I am super impressed with the workmanship and overall quality of these sandals. I would buy another pair and would recommend them unreservedly.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 17, 2014
The only sandals to buy. Period. I bought them and after a week break in I wore them on a 15.5 mile backpacking trip down the wet beaver creek canyon trail in arizona. I beat the hell out of these sandals. Three days with a heavy pack in water all day, bouldering, swimming, climbing and they were awesome. I could not think of a single thing to improve.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again