Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ECCO Men's Classic Moccasin
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 13, 2012
These shoes are VERY comfortable and I could not be more satisfied. Next I will buy a pair in black. The sizing in US sizes is a bit large. I first bought in size 13 US (47 EU) but returned for 12-12.5 M US (EU 46) and the fit was perfect. So you may want to consider this when you purchase.
on December 21, 2012
These looked great with dress pants for the office. Also great with jeans/khakis. I also wanted shoes that didn't leave my socks and feet wet when it rains. These seem to be waterproof too. The quality is great! I saw the same shoes at Nordstrom for about $30 more than here. Those had different labeling on the insole, but felt exactly the same when I tried them on.
on October 31, 2013
I had been satisfied with prior purchases of the same product, and ordered my third generation of Ecco Mocassin with confidence. As it turns out, the shoes, which previously had black stitching, and pictured as such when I made this purchase, came with white stitching. This made them look less formal, and less appropriate for many purposes.

I returned them and received a refund for defective merchandise, but was unpleasantly surprised to see that an 18% "re-stocking" fee was subtracted from my refund. Why should I get penalized for a problem in the product?

I appreciate Amazon's prompt and easy return system, but you can be sure I won't be purchasing my next pair of shoes on Amazon, or from any of its sellers. Unless, perhaps, Amazon allows me to charge them 18% next time I make a mistake.
on August 9, 2014
Purchased and returned this shoe twice. My husband usually wears a size 10, but I sized down based on previous reviews. Received shoes in 9-9.5 and these we still too big. Returned and tried 8-8.5. Still too big and slipping off his foot in the back when he walked. Comfortable shoe but sizing is very frustrating. Would have been better to try on in a store to get sizing correct.
on April 5, 2016
My review is solely based on fit and not the quality of these shoes. Ecco is an excellent shoe manufacturer and the quality of their products is impecable... Sizing though, very misleading; these shoes are way too big compared to US sizes. I am a 9.5 and a 43 was HUGE! please go one full size down unless you like your shoes to fit on the loose side. A 42 wasn't available so I didn't re-order.
on February 6, 2016
Before ordering these shoes I checked out the size of my current worn out Ecco's and it said size 10 on the tongue and 43 on the sole and they fit great. So I ordered a 43 which they now say is a size 9 and it was way too small, I could barely get my feet in them and it wasn't possible to wear them for any length of time let alone wear them comfortably. I returned the 43's and got some 44's and they're a full size too large. I require full leather uppers, does anyone know of a good shoe that fits that criteria? because Ecco's are no longer a viable option.
on February 10, 2014
Ecco never lets me down. These shoes are no different. They are very comfortable and breakin lasts about two days. I've been wearing them for about a week on carpet to concrete and the soles still look fresh out of the box. They look good with everything but shorts and suits. They work equally well with gray dress slacks as they do with jeans. Sizing is accurate if you know your euro size and don't try to translate directly from US sizes.
on July 11, 2015
I have purchased two pairs of this shoe. I purchased a second after the stitching along the top of the shoe wore out where the shoe breaks at the ball of the foot after wearing them periodically for about eight months. The second pair did the exact same thing. So, while these are very good looking shoes, they are not well made.
on December 22, 2013
Luxurious feeling, comfortable wearing, great looking slip on shoe. I wore these shoes almost everyday for four months and they look almost new. Great foot wear for summer but when the temperature drops, and the ground gets cold, it's better to wear a shoe with a thicker sole. You definitely can feel the cold of the ground through the thin sole of these shoes.
on January 10, 2013
I would recommend these shoes. Very comfortable. The run large with the Euro sizes. I am a size 12 but ordered the 45 EU/11-11.5 M US. Works for me.