4.0 out of 5 stars Ecco Golf Shoes, October 12, 2011
I am very happy with the golf shoes and the delivery process by Amazon to my house. Only issue I have is that the first time I use them I lost one of the spikes. As it didn't come with a replacement, I am looking now for one similar to the original one.

Perezcar

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for the course, December 25, 2013
holds up very well. very comfortable. seems to run a little bigger the the size listed. would buy another pair at the price paid

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ECCOs, January 6, 2013
Because I love ECCO shoes my opinion on these shoes is somewhat biased. If you're an ECCO fan then you too will like this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value. Super comfortable. Classic looks., October 22, 2012
All I wear are ECCOS, this is the best value shoe. Super comfortable, EXCELLENT customer service. Cant go wrong. I think I picked mine up for like $110. If you like comfortable shoes that are QUALITY. I would get ECCOS. I wear dress shoes 6 out of 7 days a week. That is all I wear after trying other cheaper brands for many years. Pay the price and get the best. ECCO all the way!!