Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 10, 2014
The special ECCO Comfort Fibre System Cushioning make them easy to wear all day. I have several ECCO shoes and these run a little large. ECCO 9-9.5 = 9.5-10 in other brands. But once you know your ECCO size the shoes fit great and size stays true with each different style. Would highly recommend these for anyone who needs a comfort shoe.
on August 11, 2013
I bought these for my husband's birthday and he kinda smirked when I gave them to him. He's not smirking any more! He tells me all the time how much he loves them and how comfortable they are........I just smile sweetly and say 'thank you'.
on November 19, 2014
About ten years ago I ran into this shoe brand at a rather expensive national reatailer and decided to give them a try... The shoes I bought then quickly became my favorite as they were just so incredibly comfortable. When the shoes finally had had too much use I had to give them up and because of how expensive they were I never looked into purchasing another pair. Then, recently, I was searching for shoes again and ran into them on Amazon.. The price was so much less then what I had previously paid for the same brand of shoe before that I knew I had to get this pair. The first pair I bought was a size 12 (what I normal buy) but I had to return those and get a size larger because they were a little small. I bought a different brand of shoes that I like with these and I haven't even wore the other brand yet because I like these so much and they are so comfortable. I will admit, they are still more expensive then a lot of other shoes you could buy but the comfort & quality make them worth the extra money.
on July 19, 2013
Shoes have to be secure, comfortable, ergonomic and attractive, and I can assure that this Ecco shoes comply eith this needs.
on August 31, 2013
Normally wear size 10.5-11D. This shoe was sized either 10-10.5 or 11-11.5. I found the shoe a little too big and wide.
on April 9, 2014
I have been sticking with either ECCO or Boss Orange sneakers for work and for streets. This pair did not disappoint. No break-in at all. It is light and style is right. Low to the ground and quite comfortable. Also, it does not have obnoxious smell like some other brands. Appears to be everything I expect from a pair of quality ECCO sneakers.

(ECCO sneakers appear to be 0.5 size larger than other brands. So a pair of size 41 may fit better if you are size 42 in other brands.)
on September 10, 2014
I am enjoying these shoes. My usual size 43 is just right. I think they look great. The laces are grey. I originally thought they were white, but they are a classy dark grey. These are certainly a casual shoe, but it looked like Tim Cook was wearing something similar at the big Apple unveiling the other day. I am wearing mine most anywhere.
on June 12, 2015
These shoes are a little larger than expected, but I know if I went down a size, they would be a little snug. Just a tad narrow - and I have narrow feet. I also have abnormally high arches, so the support is sufficient, but not great. These are VERY lightweight and go well with jeans/kahkis/shorts. I have worn them on wet pavement; they have a great non-slip grip. I wear these all day. I have no disappointments in form and fit, but only wish I could have gotten these in "moonless". I have been checking these shoes out for months and decided to try a high end shoe (based on price and name). I'd have jumped on these sooner had they been half the price. Thank goodness I had a gift card to ease my investment. They are a sharp looking shoe and love how they feel when I wear them.
on November 21, 2014
First of all the fit is ideal. I took the advice of the previous reviewers and ORDERED A SIZE DOWN. They feel as if they were broken in from the first wear. I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but I'm very impressed with the comfort of theses shoes. NOTE: These shoes don't really look like they do in the picture. They look better. The outer material is supple and the insole feels really good against my ragged feet. I read some earlier comments that noted that these shoes are barely the same quality as other ECCO shoes. If that is true, I will be buying more ECCO shoes in the future.
on December 17, 2014
I bought these shoes in black for my husband as he is pretty picky about the fit of a shoe and he really likes Ecco Golf Shoes. Let me start off by saying that the fit is large! He, normally, wears a size 12 in all shoes but we had to return the 12 -12.5's because they were way too long. We replaced the 12's with the 11-11.5 size shoe & those fit perfectly. The shoe comes cushioned enough where he can wear them all day without feeling pain and he said they were comfortable right out of the box without a break in period. Also, he stated without the cushion his knee's will start to hurt after awhile ... he has worn these all day at work (where he does a lot of moving around) and he was fine.

See 1 answered question