Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Price:$84.98 - $169.95

on March 10, 2015
I bought a pair of ECCO shoes to wear the last time we were in Europe. Found them most comfortable for walking and sightseeing. Be sure to get the right size. EURO sizes are not the same a US sizes. The size 43 on this particular model is a little large than the US 9 1/2, so you may have to buy an insole liner for additional arch support and tighter fit. I had one pair were the 43 was a perfect fit, and another model of ECCO where the 43 was a little larger than expected. At any rate, these are very comfortable shoes and worth the price.
on August 12, 2015
Good quality shoes, fit pretty well, but a little tight across the instep. I owned a pair of Ecco's before, a slightly different model, and they were very comfortable from first day. These may break-in a little and be ok, but a little tight right now.
on April 18, 2016
Great shoes so worth the price. Second set, cured my knee and foot pain. They last a long time. Just bought a second pair to have new pair for new position and wanted 2nd pair in case they stop making them. #RN 12-14 HR Shifts on feet all day.
on July 10, 2014
These are great shoes. I'm a big fan of Ecco and particularly of the fusion series. These are no exception. The fit is consistent. Best for casual wear. Great for walking.
on September 23, 2014
Another comfortable Ecco shoe. I am using these for travel shoes which I can wear night and day to cut down on having to take multiple pairs of shoes travelling.
on November 19, 2014
Very disappointing shoe!

I'm an Ecco fan wearing only Ecco shoes for the last 14 years, mostly the Ecco track 2 / 6 which are GREAT shoes. This Dason Toe Tie Oxford shoes are terrible, unbelievable that is Ecco. The leather look and feel like pla

stic, and walking with them feel like walking on plastic. In addition it's too wide. I got horrible pain walking with them for and hour.

Don't touch.

Today I dropped them in UPS drop off location. Hope to get my money back!
on April 16, 2015
These are excellent for work,i was wearing the track 5 boot to work in,but since i have the Ecco Dawson toe tie i am more ccomfortable driving.I'll be purchasing another pair real soon...Thanks!
on July 4, 2015
Great leather quality with a nice feel. Lightweight and comfortable. Very well designed. Modern engineering make the higher price worth it.
on October 14, 2015
Ecco shoes are the best. Stylish and so comfortable they're like wearing running shoes.
on July 20, 2015
Very comfortable shoes, I have colleagues envy me. Recommended for all men purchase