‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 质量好, February 23, 2014
My husband loves this brand of shoes, but buy more expensive in China, cheaper abroad basically half a good deal. Color and style are very fond of, is really value for money. The future will continue to focus on this brand of shoes, hope will find satisfactory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe., March 20, 2014
Mark E. (Farmdale, OH) - See all my reviews
Nice design. Durable without being a heavy shoe. I have a pair of black Ecco shoes for quite a few years and I've been pleased with them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco is the only way to go, March 17, 2014
Been an Ecco fan for years. Pretty much the only brand I buy when possible. This Dublin fit as expected, but keep in mind the toe isn't as squared off as some of the other styles that I was used to. Still fit fine, but definitely a different look to it. I'm always keeping an eye on pricing in the stores, and Amazon definitely has the best pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes for salesmen., May 1, 2014
I love these shoes. This is my third pair in 12 years. Most shoes only last me about a year. I am a big guy on my feet for hours at a time that destroys the soles. Driving and flying beat up finish. These last me 4-5 years. They cost more than similar styles but last much longer. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - already purchase my second ECCO!!!, August 16, 2014
Great shoe. Nice looking and very comfortable. Based on other reviews at Amazon, I brought this a half size smaller than I usually get (10 - 10.5 vs 11) but it fits perfect. I have never purchased ECCO shoes previously - traditionally I have purchased Allen Edmonds. Allen Edmonds are some of the best shoes I have ever owned and I have had several pair for 10 years or more (replacing the soles when necessary). However, with the relaxation of business dress codes, I was looking for a more comfortable shoe that still looked professional. The ECCO fits this bill nicely. It is lighter than the Allen Edmonds but still appears to be made of high quality leather and as mentioned previously, they look great. Long term durability remains to be determined, but for now I am enjoying the additional comfort of these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality shoes with a comfortable fit., November 23, 2014
I bought a pair of these shoes a few years ago, but defying the trend toward lower quality in other shoes, these Ecco shoes are better than the ones I purchased earlier. The leather is more supple and they just look and feel better. More leather lining in the insole helps, as does the light but sturdy and comfortable soles. If you have to be on my feet a lot and look sharp, these shoes are the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco makes the best shoes!, December 9, 2014
I bought these to replace my current pair of the same style after 10 years of use! The leather is butter soft from day 1 and remains that way. Leather also wears well over time (just keep them well polished and cared for of course). I used heel and toe taps (the nylon kind) to extend the sole life (it doesn't wear particularly fast, but I knew I would have them for a long time).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great service, July 14, 2014
Great shoes,great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars review of Ecco shoe order, June 18, 2014
Extremely happy with time of delivery and selection. It did over deliver on my expectations. This is the first on line order I have done and wll do it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoes, June 16, 2014
I never buy this brand before but this time i think i gave it a nice try. The size is perfectly standard all over the world and after trying this in a store i chose to buy les chaussures from Amazon, it doesn't let me down.
I love the shoes.