Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2015
Per customer service suggestions from ECCO, I was hoping these would be a 1:1 replacement for my fantastic ECCO Men's Berlin 49774 Gore-Tex Boot boots that were discontinued for some reason. These are okay but not quite right. The toe is rounded more than the squared ones I was looking for and therefore the fit is a bit too narrow. I am hoping that a year down the line (as long as I try to wear these) the fit will loosen up and they'll be worthy of a full day out.
on July 8, 2014
I bought these to replace a pair of ECCO Berlin GTX Boots not realizing they were a bit different, but other than a little difference in the stitching pattern, and maybe a bit different in the shape of the toe, they seem to be almost identical. The Berlins were may daily work shoe at the office for at least 5 years (I had the soles replaced a couple of times), but eventually the upper split from the sole. Definitely got my money's worth out of them. ECCOs are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.
on June 30, 2015
Although they may be a bit boring in appearance, these shoes are practical and well-made. There are not many alternatives to this model, but this does the job well. I would rather have had a cap-toe design, but even finding this model in my size was very difficult. I'm happy with the shoe and would recommend it. Also, the seller did a good job and the shoe arrived on time.
on March 13, 2016
Ecco quality comes through again.
Second pair of these boots. And due to the high quality construction, they do last.
Worn them in the snow and rain as well as for dress up events.
They truly do it all and with all day comfort.
At $64 in my size on Amazon couldn't resist the deal.
Still using my older pair for more casual outings but glad I have the newer ones when needed.
on February 18, 2016
These are very comfortable boots. They keep your feet warm and dry and have good traction in snow and ice. I've had a pair of them for the last dozen years and the heel finally wore out. The uppers look like they've barely been worn. I live in the city and walk a couple miles to work each day. I always wear these instead of dress shoes when it snows in the winter, because they look good with a suit. I bought the last pair at Nordstrom and I was happy to see that they still carried them. I was even happier to see that Amazon was selling them for 60% less than Nordstrom. That is a great deal, because I would happily pay the Nordstrom price. These boots are worth it.
on February 18, 2016
This is a very nice boot for the price. I first saw this boot at my Nordstroms here in my city about 5 years ago at about $180. I found them here at about $94 with tax and delivered. That is a hell of a deal.

The boot is comfortable and also feels a bit warm. Boot has a small lining inside of boot which insulates the boot nicely. Please keep in mind that I am not saying that this is a full blown winter boot because it's not. But I am saying that it does keep your feet slightly warm in comparison to other shoes in general. The boot also appears to be a bit wider in appearance than what you see on the picture. In other words it's not as sleek as it looks.

For the money it is very well worth it.
Bottom Line: Not bad but not the easy on and off Berlin

I noticed I am not the only customer who bought this because the irreplaceable Berlin is gone. This is not a 1:1 substitute. Something in the design makes the Dublin hard to get on your feet at the same size as the Berlin (though they are comfortable once you get them on). You must get into the habit of pulling the sides of the boot apart before you stick your foot in. Otherwise you will instinctively yank the loop on the back of the boot and pop it. If you do that put a drop of Krazy glue (you may want to wear gloves or otherwise protect your hands) on the tip of the loop that is still attached to boot, press the loose tip to it firmly for a minute or 2 and they will be good as new.
on December 28, 2015
I've had several pairs of Ecco dress shoes for a few years now which are super comfortable and wanted to get a pair of Ecco boots.
These are exactly what I wanted and needed in a boot and just as comfortable as the Ecco dress shoes.
on January 14, 2016
Right out of the box I could see the quality was right on target with what I wanted and expected! I generally buy my shoes from Johnston & Murphy so I am a man who likes his shoes to be of high quality. These are as good as those that I would normally purchase for substantially more money. I will post again in about a month after I've put a few miles on this pair and report to see if the initial quality holds up to daily use.
on June 16, 2016
Super comfortable for this fat man. I weight 250 pounds and these boots are great for keeping my feet feeling good. Was worried about them being tight on the sides as I have wide feet and also used New Balance sneakers due to this issue. These fit great with very little pressure on the sides and top of my feet. They are "pricey" but in this area you don't want to be cheap and these are worth the extra money. No wear on soles of shoes although I have worn them daily a few weeks now.

See 1 answered question