Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2015
I bought the shoes approximately 1 month ago and I used them for approximately 15 days. Shoe design, color and fit are all fine but they developed a really light contrasting leather wear pattern as seen in the photos. The color difference relative to the surrounding normal dark gray leather color is obvious and make the shoes look old and really worn. I'm not sure if this is something that can be considered a normal wear pattern for this type of shoes after 15 days of use, but I'll probably stop using them soon due do the leather wear pattern appearance. Any feedback regarding this particular issue would be really appreciated.
In any case, I used different types of Ecco shoes in the past and I've never experienced anything similar. This is rather disappointing because I really liked the shoes and their color.
review image review image review image review image
on April 23, 2014
Shoes arrived ahead of time. The shoes are very light and comfortable. They are quite long and narrow in the toe box and in hindsight I could probably have gone down at least a half size. That said they are easy to put on and wear well all day. I work in an office and have to walk between buildings for meetings etc. The shoes have good grip and so far water has not affected them. They are a very soft leather and as a result there are noticeable creases across the top of each shoe. They look good with the suits I wear and with jeans. In summary - typical ECCO quality, comfy and light but not a really sharp dress shoe with a high gloss leather.
on May 17, 2014
I was shopping for a brown shoe that was both dressy (think suit level) when needed but also comfortable as I can be in them for multiple hours on clinic days. I found them in a local store, but was able to find a good bargain on here. Great color and looks. Looking forward to wearing them often. Side note, they only come in European sizes, so go down a size if you normally by half sizes (or try on a friend's!).
on July 22, 2016
I usually order a size 9.5 for Ecco shoes and I bought this pair in size 9.5, but I had to exchange them for a size 10, because
the shoes are too narrow in the toe area. They were too tight and very uncomfortable to wear.
I usually wear 10 in any other shoe, but I normally buy 9.5 for ECCO shoes. This time I had to order a size 10 which is 1/2 of size bigger than usual. Overall these shoes very light and comfortable .
review image review image review image
on August 18, 2014
i am picky when it comes to shoes - this pair here got my approval as all the materials are leather (except for the sole) and
that was what i was looking for.
Form is nice - obviously you have to try if it fits your feet.
on April 27, 2014
The Edinburgh Ecco is a very narrow shoe so I had to order a size larger to get the fit around the toe knuckles. Only shoe I've had to do that.
on June 8, 2015
If didn't have a black pair of ECCO shoes I would were it everyday! This shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had and for the price range, probable the most comfortable shoes you'll ever have.
Leather is super soft and over a year after I've had my first pair, looks better than most shoes after just 2 moths of wear. This is my go to brand now for dress shoes.
on January 1, 2016
These are hands-down the best shoes I've ever owned. I hope that ECCO maintains this quality so I can be a loyal customer for years. I walk a lot, and after a full year, the sole still looks brand-new. It's incredible. Durable as steel, yet very comfortable.

HOWEVER, you have to be aware of their crazy sizing. I wear a 9.5 in Nike. I wear a 6/7 in ECCO. Seriously. I prefer the 6/6.5 of this model, but the 7/7.5 also fits pretty well. So, order two full sizes smaller.

Size issues aside, I strongly recommend the Edinburgh and ECCO shoes generally. They really last, which I love from an environmental standpoint. Buy one pair of shoes that lasts as long as three bad pairs of shoes.
on May 5, 2015
I only wear Ecco shoes. I can order a size 46 and they always fit and are very comfortable right out of the box. When these arrived they were the correct size and the box was marked correctly but the style was a little different. I was going out of town so I wore them anyway. Amazon sent me the correct pair and apologized for the inconvenience. I have been a PRIME customer for years and this is the first time that I have ever had an issue. I told them that I liked the shoes and they said to keep them at no charge and thanked me for being a good customer. There is a reason why Amazon is as successful as they are.
on October 5, 2014
perfect,it fit me very much!and i love it so!