Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$121.41 - $150.00

VINE VOICEon November 24, 2013
~ Update 28th June 2016. 2 years and 6 months later, still going on - sole looks great. Very comfortable and wearing it almost daily.

I have been a long time user of Rockport shoes for the last 12 years - The Rockport shoes simply used to be very rugged and extremely comfortable shoes, until the last 2-3 years when their quality started going down - particularly the soles.

I recently got on to a travelling job and on my travel to India - where it was raining almost raining on a daily basis - the rockport shoes was slipping on the granite stones layed as walkway - it was so dangerous that I feared slipping and falling down any moment.

Then, after some research I bought 2 shoes - the hush puppies and Ecco shoes.

After 4 months of use - I can tell that Ecco shoes are superior in each aspect over the Rockport or the Hush puppies. Compared to the hush puppies - these are very comfortable, I sometimes takes 2-3 mile walk in these shoes and hardly cause any discomfort on my feet/legs.

I have worn in rain, sun on different kinds of flooring - granite, marble, vitrified, ceramic and it never slips and always the most comfortable shoes to wear. Right now, I have the rust color and need to get myself a black colored shoes.
on December 27, 2013
This is my second pair of ECCO shoes. My first pair held up for 3-4 times longer than any shoe I have had making it worth every penny. My other shoes always wear unevenly on the back of the sole making them look worn. These do not do this and hold up well. They are worth every penny for durability alone. The look is great. I wear these shoes 3-4 days of the week. I always replace the insoles because all factory insoles are weak (in my opinion). Seriously though, my favorite brand shoes at this time, and I've been through quite a few shoes of similar price range.
on November 2, 2013
This is my first pair of ecco shoes that do not have leather linings. I find the shoes to be less comfortable, and the break in period to be longer. The leather on the exterior of the shoe is also much stiffer than my other eccos, including another pair I purchased at the same time. I assume that the company is saving money on production, but it has damaged their reputation with me. You can't just assume that their brand implies a high-end shoe any more.
on April 5, 2016
Comfortable shoes. However I was not so impressed with the discoloration of the shoe after just one outing. The leather quality is not what I've expected at this price. The site runs large. Generally I wear a size ten, but the shoes are offered as one size, 10 - 10.5. I was contemplating returning, but a size 9 - 9.5 would be to small.
on November 23, 2014
In general I like Ecco shoes and fine them to be very high quality for the price. I like this style of dress Oxford because it can worn with a suit or more casual attire equally well. They are comfortable when new and increasingly so when broken in. The leather is fairly good quality but does scuff easily. The sole is a harder rubber and last longer than other similar styled shoes. I've had a pair of these shoes last for 2 years with only minimal wear to the heel. For the price, it's hard to beat Ecco
on February 7, 2015
I don't usually buy shoes online, but I have 3 pairs of ECCO shoes and decided to take the risk knowing Amazon's return policy definitely helped me make that decision.
The shoes are great and very comfortable for someone who spends 10 hours a day on my feet, very classy looking and if you have owned a pair of these before, order online and save some cash, buy the same size you normally wear and you will be OK.
on January 3, 2015
I like these shoes they have a lot of little features that I like, usually my feet sweat a bit and they may get a bit musty if the shoe doesn't have good ventilation, gross I know, but these don't have any ventilation and my feet don't sweat in them, which surprised me. I don't like that after just a few instances of wearing them I got the toe crease, but it was inevitable. I would buy them again they are VERY comfortable and are high quality.
on July 23, 2013
great shoes!! went to dillards and found them for $150!! tried them on for fit, then came home and got them $50 cheaper!! why pay retail when you can get them sooooo much cheaper here......like other shoes, try them on before buying....i found these run larger (half size). by true measurment, im an 11. iecco's are euro fit and sized weird. just fyi.
on August 18, 2013
I've looked for a long time to find good shoes to wear to work. The typical shoes you'd get at the mall for about $80 would last me about a year before stitching started to break or holes appeared in the leather. On a recommendation from a friend I dropped the $150 to get a pair of ECCOs and I've never looked back. A pair of ECCOs last me about 2-3 years of daily use, and honestly they could probably go longer with a new sole insert and a little TLC. I don't even shop for shoes anymore, I just go to Amazon and order the same shoes every time.

Very dependable, comfortable, no break-in time, high quality. Get these shoes.
on July 31, 2013
I like Ecco shoes, and have had a number of pairs over the last many years. This style with whatever changes has been named a few different things, each time I buy the shoe it seems to have a new name, but is similar enough to be consistent. I wear a size 47 and am always very comfortable. This time, my left pinky toe is getting some rubbing, so it seems that perhaps this specific shoe, or this model is running a bit small and tight. Otherwise happy with the quality and lightness of the shoe.

See 1 answered question