5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable shoe at a reasonable price
Published 9 months ago by Big Sur Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I tought:-(
Fits a little tight on the side, they be perfect if they where just a little wider!

Sal viveros
Published 6 months ago by Salvador viveros

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable shoe at a reasonable price, December 20, 2013
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
This is my fifth pair of Ecco shoes and everytime I get a new pair of Eccos, my feet thank me. The Iron loafer is no different. My foot slipped easily into the shoe and at first I thought they felt about 1/2 size too big. After a day of walking around in them, I decided they fit just fine. Eccos tend to run a bit wider than most shoes. What at first felt a bit large, was no more than this extra width. By the end of the day, my foot relaxed into the shoe and they felt great. This is a very comfortable shoe.

The higher priced Eccos use leather lining, while these use fabric. This in no way effects comfort and the leather upper part of the shoe, is soft and suptle. Like other Ecco shoes, the build quality is excellent. The stitching is uniform and the panels fit together flawlessly. Padding in the area where the achilles heel meets the shoe, is generous as well. No need for band aids while the shoe breaks in.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced, comfortable pair of slip on shoes, the Ecco Iron is hard to beat. Besides being comfortable, they look great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 6, 2014
Frank Mezler (Erie, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
My foot is a bit wider and some Ecco shoes do not fit as well. These are some if the more recent ones that I have purchased that fit just right. Someone with a narrow foot may feel they are big.

5.0 out of 5 stars ECCO Bison Loafer, January 22, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. The one I bought from Amazon is really my second pair of these shoes. My first pair is four years old and was beginning to show some wear from being worn almost exclusively for over four years. The new pair fits just like my first pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars As gifts to my dad, May 9, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
It is very difficult for my dad to buy a pair of suitable shoe because he is a business man and needs the shoe is both comfortable and fit the business environment. The Iron is the best choice. So I ordered double to my dad, he is vey happy for these gifts. Now, he almost wear them everyday. Two pairs are convenient to alter to avoid the shoe become too wet due to the sweat of foot.
My dad often wears in size 39, and this shoe of size 39 is very fit. It is the true size for him. His foot also are a little fat, and the Iron is wide enough.
My dad very love this kind of shoes, and if the price lower, I will buy the third one for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall very satisfied, April 4, 2014
这一款很舒服,时间长了不闷,也没脚汗,就是鞋底不防滑
总体很满意
This is a very comfortable, long time not stuffy, no sweat, is the sole non slip
Overall very satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product but ran small, April 14, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
Despite this shoe being highly recommended by a knowledgeable friend who indicated that although the ECCO line only comes in one width, it would by its unique design would accommodate my foot which usually does best in a 12E or 12EE. Ironically, the width was not the problem; with socks (thin) on I could not get my larger (right) foot in without a struggle. I would have liked to keep the shoes, as they appeared very well made, were reasonably attractive and were at a competitive price, but I wasn't looking to torment my feet. Hence my rating of 4 stars -- only downgraded because the length was off.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Second Pair and I Love Them, February 23, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Apparel)
My foot is almost a perfect size 9.5 medium. These shoes fit my foot perfectly. Some say they are a little wide. I would say they have a narrow foot. I love these shoes. After wearing them for a while they loosen up a little and begin to form fit your foot. I still wear my old ones around the house like I would comfortable slippers. I love these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, March 20, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Apparel)
The shoes are in different style with my other Ecco shoes. They are very comfortable and look good. I like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I tought:-(, March 11, 2014

Sal viveros

5.0 out of 5 stars More than pay for themselves, May 12, 2014
Glenn Maddox "Glenn" (Midlothian, Virginia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ECCO Men's Iron Loafer (Shoes)
I bought these a few years ago even though they were expensive,and they lasted three times as long as any shoe I'd purchased before. So when the time came to replace them, I spent the extra money to get really good shoes. It helped that they were on a pretty good sale on Amazon. These are the best.

ECCO Men's Iron Loafer