5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brand of shoes
Published on August 31, 2011 by Living in Budapest

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoe with minimal support from the last
The Atlanta Wing Tip is a good value and a sharp looking shoe. If you've owned Ecco shoes before, you're familiar with them and you'll find no surprises with the Atlanta. I wear a 9 medium and the fit of the 43 is fine. In the past, I've found that some Ecco heals can "feel" hard ... a little too "hard" for me, but these were quite good.

On the other hand, I...
Published on October 6, 2012 by Frank S

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brand of shoes, August 31, 2011
Living in Budapest "livinginhungary" (Budapest, Hungary (originally Ann Arbor, MI)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought my first pair of ECCO shoes about a year ago. This is my third pair. Like the other two pairs this pair is extremely comfortable. Most people, myself included, find that ECCOs run a little large. In my case this is OK as I pull out the original inserts (which are very comfortable) and replace them with fitted orthotics. While perhaps a little on the pricey side, the ECCOs are well worth it. My first two pairs have been real workhorse with a lot of use. These Atlanta Wing tips have found their way into the rotation. I'm extremely happy with their fit and feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Restaurant, December 5, 2012
Bought these for my husband who is a restaurant manager. He said he walked 22 blocks from one restaurant to the other the 2nd time he wore them and didn't think twice about it. They are so light and comfortable - almost like wearing tennis shoes. Great construction, light on the foot...great looking too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Shoes, December 2, 2012
Donald Marco (FLORENCE, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
They feel like a million dollars! Very comfortable, nice leather uppers and for the most part well made. Only time will tell if the soles will stand up as well as some of the other more expensive products but for the price Ecco has very good value. I would recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 31, 2014
This was one of the good ones. Ecco has started making shoes in China, Twain, ...... you get the idea. I have found that any of their shoes (which is most of them now) do not run true to size like the old ones. So when buying on line, make sure there is a free return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and comfortable, April 5, 2013
Received these shoes only a few days ago, but I'm already in love with them. They are very comfortable and seem quite durable. I ordered the "whiskey" colored version and they appear to be a tiny bit darker than the picture. One thing you need to keep in mind is that the sizing on Ecco shoes is way off the mark. I'm usually a 10.5, but for these shoes I'm a 43EU/9-9.5 US. Thankfully I own another pair of shoes made by this manufacturer and know my size. As regards delivery, the package had arrived on time and with no signs of damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars snazzy shoes!, February 6, 2013
Thomas Kafka (Los Angeles, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and they look good. They run slightly larger than my previous pairs of Ecco shoes however, so be aware.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these!, January 7, 2013
I got them for him as a gift he hinted about. He loves the comfort of Eccos and recently bought another style at a local store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid shoe with padding. Dressy, and long lasting., January 6, 2013
I have bought three pair of these shoes. Always like what I'm getting. Better than Florsheims, and better padding inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfy shoe, December 20, 2012
Pretty stylish for such a comfortable shoe. Certainly, others are better looking with thinner soles, fancier leather, etc., but Ecco has provided me with generally very long lasting and consistently comfortable shoes. I bought size 43, but may have been better off with 42. I'm normally 9.5 or 9, and this feels like it ran just a little large. Consider shopping one euro size lower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 10, 2012
the quality, size, fit and feel is amazing. just check the size because ecco have a slightly bigger size,so always get a smalled size and it will fit perfect.