Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

VINE VOICEon August 31, 2011
I bought my first pair of ECCO shoes about a year ago. This is my third pair. Like the other two pairs this pair is extremely comfortable. Most people, myself included, find that ECCOs run a little large. In my case this is OK as I pull out the original inserts (which are very comfortable) and replace them with fitted orthotics. While perhaps a little on the pricey side, the ECCOs are well worth it. My first two pairs have been real workhorse with a lot of use. These Atlanta Wing tips have found their way into the rotation. I'm extremely happy with their fit and feel.
on December 2, 2012
They feel like a million dollars! Very comfortable, nice leather uppers and for the most part well made. Only time will tell if the soles will stand up as well as some of the other more expensive products but for the price Ecco has very good value. I would recommend these shoes.
on December 5, 2012
Bought these for my husband who is a restaurant manager. He said he walked 22 blocks from one restaurant to the other the 2nd time he wore them and didn't think twice about it. They are so light and comfortable - almost like wearing tennis shoes. Great construction, light on the foot...great looking too!
on October 4, 2011
I suffer from a lot of foot and lower back problems. Everyone kept telling me that Ecco's were the way to go. I'm about a month in and I'm impressed so far. They really don't seem like anything special from the first time you put them on but after a couple days and broken in they've been great. I've tried Clarks and Rockports which are both fine shoes but weren't working for me. The Clarks seemed to be very comfortable but either they wore out quickly or the styling on them has been kinda ugly. I tried a pair of Rockports Dressports (I think that was the name of them), they were very soft soled and comfortable but allowed too much movement which seemed to fatigue my feet. So far these are flexible enough and have enough structure that hopefully they hang in for the long haul.
on September 21, 2012
I am a shoe geek and I have a lot shoes, a lot means over 50 pairs in current service, excluding retired shoes. From Bally, Bruno Magli, Ferragamo, Arche...you name it, I got it. All high end shoes.
But this is the first Ecco shoes I bought and this is the most comfortable dress shoe ever. Most comfortable oriented shoes looks ugly, but this Atlantic Wing Tip looks very sharp and classy. My feet screaming comfort every step I take, I bought the walnut color, after one day wearing, I bought another pair same model in black, I also bought a New Jersey oxford buckle to try. I can't wait for it to arrive...everyone own themselves a pair of Ecco. Highly recommend!
on October 6, 2012
The Atlanta Wing Tip is a good value and a sharp looking shoe. If you've owned Ecco shoes before, you're familiar with them and you'll find no surprises with the Atlanta. I wear a 9 medium and the fit of the 43 is fine. In the past, I've found that some Ecco heals can "feel" hard ... a little too "hard" for me, but these were quite good.

On the other hand, I DID return them. I like a fair amount of support from the last of my shoes. I spend several hours every day on my feet, walking across the hospital campus. "Stout" shoes make quite a difference, especially when the shoe becomes a "platform" anchoring me to the ground.

I know lots of people who prefer the "softer shoe" feel. If that's you, go for it! These are great shoes.

Pros: good traditional styling, comfortable, accurate fit, excellent value
Cons: very flexible sole equates to very little support
on January 31, 2014
This was one of the good ones. Ecco has started making shoes in China, Twain, ...... you get the idea. I have found that any of their shoes (which is most of them now) do not run true to size like the old ones. So when buying on line, make sure there is a free return.
on April 5, 2013
Received these shoes only a few days ago, but I'm already in love with them. They are very comfortable and seem quite durable. I ordered the "whiskey" colored version and they appear to be a tiny bit darker than the picture. One thing you need to keep in mind is that the sizing on Ecco shoes is way off the mark. I'm usually a 10.5, but for these shoes I'm a 43EU/9-9.5 US. Thankfully I own another pair of shoes made by this manufacturer and know my size. As regards delivery, the package had arrived on time and with no signs of damage.
on December 20, 2012
Pretty stylish for such a comfortable shoe. Certainly, others are better looking with thinner soles, fancier leather, etc., but Ecco has provided me with generally very long lasting and consistently comfortable shoes. I bought size 43, but may have been better off with 42. I'm normally 9.5 or 9, and this feels like it ran just a little large. Consider shopping one euro size lower.
on May 23, 2011
Although Ecco has discontinued this classic model, it was good to see that it was still available on Amazon. Maybe I'll buy another pair before they're all gone