ECCO Men's Bradley Fashion Sneaker,Denim Blue/Wild Dove,40 EU/6-6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Handsome leather sneaker with enhanced comfort
- Padded tongue and collar
- Gripping, flexible sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B007ZYJYKG
- Item model number: Bradley Balmoral Tie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, be aware, these shoes have ZERO arch support. Zip, Nil, Nada. If you have your heart set on these shoes but need arch support...inserts, maybe???
ECCO truly is an example of "you get what you pay for." Yes, they do cost more, but they will also last a lot longer than most other cheaper brands, to the point you save money by buying more expensive.
My ECCO business casual shoes unfortunately have scuff marks on them from who knows what. This is disappointing because they will most likely last at least another 5 years (I was only getting a few months out of Skechers which cost about 1/3-1/2 the price of ECCOs but only last a small fraction of the time ECCOs do,
Will buy ECCOs for the rest of my life as long as they don't change their quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are lighter than this picture and do not match with anything lolPublished 5 months ago by Joseph Luzzi
Good shoes, comfortable, but not too stylish. Bought at discounted sale price, would not pay full retail.Published 8 months ago by red
Bought a pair that went with my style after hearing a coworker gush about his ECCOs. Unfortunately, the heel support gave out after about 6 months of regular wear. Read morePublished 9 months ago by J.H.
No arch support. I don't wear these any more and they contributed to a case of plantar fascitisPublished 11 months ago by Seoulman