Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ECCO Men's Bradley Fashion Sneaker
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2013
My husband is an avid golfer and loves the comfort of his golf shoes. He wanted that comfort in his casual shoes. These fit the bill. They are very comfortable and the color (sage) is unique. The sizing was right on. We haven't had that great of luck buying shoes online...have had to return three pairs...but happily these are keepers. We will confidently order more in the future. We sprayed them with waterproofing made for shoes for added protection in these upcoming winter months.

Finally, be aware, these shoes have ZERO arch support. Zip, Nil, Nada. If you have your heart set on these shoes but need arch support...inserts, maybe???
on February 13, 2014
These shoes are great! They are very comfortable and look awesome. Just be sure to order a size smaller than you think you'll need...at least that was the case for me. That being said, I would definitely recommend these shoes!
on November 20, 2013
These are the first shoes of this type that I have ordered. I generally wear size 13 for athletic shoes and 12 for dress type shoes. I ordered the 12-12.5 and they fit me about perfectly! They are extremely comfortable and this is important to me because I walk a lot on campus between classes. They also look quite good as well. Great casual shoe.
on January 20, 2014
I purchased these ECCO because they looked good and Eccos have been comfortable for me in the past. This pair had too large a box around the front of my foot which would eventually lead to blisters. Assuming these fit you foot, they should be comfortable. I had to return them. I purchased another set from the Ecco Biom line. They fit much better. I hesitated to rate this shoe as low as I did, but I honestly couldn't wear them and comfort is paramount for me. They look very good though.
on November 9, 2012
I bought this shoe for my son because I am personally aware of the fine quality of Ecco Men's footwear and the incredible arch support that they are constructed with. Sadly, this shoe lacked that arch support I was expecting, which was not up to par with the many other styles of men's Ecco footwear that I own. This is a beautiful looking sneaker...very classy and incredibly fashionable I would say, but I had to return them because the arch support was sorely lacking. The shoe also ran a bit small. I can't say enough about the quality of an Ecco men's shoe..they are outstanding. But, if you are looking for that infamous Ecco support, this particular style does not fit the bill. A fashion statement it is, although some of us need more than just good looks.
on July 15, 2014
Other than buying shoes that I intend to destroy in short order (working in oily pits, etc), I always buy ECCO. Case in point. I bought these shoes, and did quite a bit of work in them. Not wanting to destroy expensive ECCO shoes, I bought a pair of FILA's to do work in. The FILAs are already falling apart even though I had the ECCOs longer and did more work. FILA used to be a good brand.

ECCO truly is an example of "you get what you pay for." Yes, they do cost more, but they will also last a lot longer than most other cheaper brands, to the point you save money by buying more expensive.

My ECCO business casual shoes unfortunately have scuff marks on them from who knows what. This is disappointing because they will most likely last at least another 5 years (I was only getting a few months out of Skechers which cost about 1/3-1/2 the price of ECCOs but only last a small fraction of the time ECCOs do,

Will buy ECCOs for the rest of my life as long as they don't change their quality.
on July 8, 2015
I bought a pair of these shoes for a 2-week trip I made to Germany in April of '14. They were the only shoes I took. I probably walked over 60 miles while wearing these shoes and not once were they uncomfortable. I continue to wear them whenever I go for long walks, hikes, and trips. They are still in great shape, light and comfortable. If and when they ever wear out, I'd buy another pair.
VINE VOICEon May 5, 2014
Bought it for a member of my tribe, who lives and swears by this particular brand. Over the years Ecco has delivered, and made a very happy customer even happier. Besides the fact that they are made with very nice leather, they look sophisticated enough to take them anywhere in most cases. The color on this pair is very pleasing to the eye, and the deal for this ECCO Men's Bradley Fashion Sneaker,Coffee/Cocoa Brown,45 EU/11-11.5 M US, made the purchase a no brainer, for they are generally a lot more expensive, and is always a good thing to take advantage of an enticing sale, which in this case was almost 50% off. Good deal for a very good shoe. 4.5 Stars.
on November 30, 2014
These shoes are priced pretty well. As with previous purchases, these ECCO shoes continue to provide a great fit (at least for me men's 10 1/2 D width) and much needed arch support. The latter is of particular importance to me as I suffer from plantar fasciitis and need to wear shoes with arch and lateral support at all times. I did not give these shoes a 5 star rating as I am not too crazy about how the laces are fed through the rivet-less eyelets that make it somewhat difficult to get a sufficient grip of the feet.
on October 27, 2014
These do run a little large. My husband usually wears a 12 in Ecco but a bought a size smaller in these and they fit. They are kind of cute and ugly at the same time. He never knows what kind of socks to wear with them so he usually just doesn't wear socks with them. Brown sneakers - white socks?