5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco quality but in a sandal! Who would have thought
Traditionally Ecco makes golf shoes and sneakers, with a dash of dressy bits in their collection which cost a bit more than your average shoe. What makes that irrelevant is Ecco's passion for producing a high quality shoe that's supremely comfortable. The Chander thong sandals are no different.

I was worried they wouldn't fit, however, they are true to size...
Published 8 months ago by Mike T

3.0 out of 5 stars The thong Sandal was the correct length, but it ...
The thong Sandal was the correct length, but it was way too wide and just fell off my foot. If you have narrow feet this shoe is not for you.
Published 3 months ago by Crockett

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco quality but in a sandal! Who would have thought, April 3, 2014

I was worried they wouldn't fit, however, they are true to size. Just make sure you know your Ecco size vs your other brand size before you buy. Follow the guidelines on Ecco's website for a proper fit.

These shoes are made from leather, well, part of them are anyway. Know the part that comes around the top of your foot will be a little tight in the beginning, but after a few hours will loosen up and form fit to your foot. With this comes a great fit, and a confidence that your sandals won't randomly fly off your feet.

As with most Ecco shoes, arch support comes before heel support. Considering these are sandals, they do have quite a bit of heel support. This will make them comfortable for long periods of wear - exactly why I bought them.

Side note: These arrived via Zappos not Amazon, even though they were purchased via Amazon's website; more integration from Amazon's recent acquisition of Zappos, no doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 2, 2014
I'd had a pair of Sanuk sandals I'd picked up about a year ago. They were wonderful, extremely comfortable, until about a year later. I felt like I was walking on the floor with my bare feet. They were awful, and I couldn't stand to wear them any longer.

Being a HUGE Ecco fan, I set my eyes on their offerings. As expected, they were everything I could've ever imagined. They fit just fine (easy considering the Ecco size I know I am). They were comfortable from the moment I put them on, and I have no doubt they'll last for much longer than a year. My wife has even stolen them a few times when she has to make a quick trip outside, and has commented on how nice they are.

These are a great purchase, and one I have on regrets about whatsoever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit- nice quality, June 16, 2014
Happy with this purchase. For men, it's not too fancy, but it is somewhat elegant in that it just looks good. Unlike many or most sandal flip flop styles for men.
Great for use on vacation- acceptable to the restaurants we went to- where sometimes guys get screwed and the expectation is that men where shoes and only women can where sandals.

3.0 out of 5 stars The thong Sandal was the correct length, but it ..., September 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, but beware sizing, November 9, 2014
I wear a 46 in Ecco dress shoes and boots, but needed 45 in the sandals and loafers. Other than that, awesome sandals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Ecco Product, June 16, 2014
These are great shoes. They are well made and fit perfect out of the box. I actually own 2 pairs of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 11, 2014
Great Arch Support and comfortable fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everting is good, May 27, 2014
Thank you very much :) .... You are the best my best wishes for you business is my pleasure bay things form amazon I will recommend to my friends

ECCO Men's Chander Thong Sandal