Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 12, 2013
I picked these up after having a pair of Dr. Marten slip-ons that just didn't look work appropriate, and finding that another pair of ECCO's that I had were still extremely comfortable, even after over a year of wear.
I think they are the perfect balance of business & casual, and are probably one of the most comfortable shoes that I have ever owned. They work well with jeans or khaki's, at the office or out on the weekends.
The only issue would be sizing. I generally wear around a 9-9.5, which would equate to a 43, but I had to drop down to a 42 to get these to fit, and they are still almost a hair too long. So just double check your sizing before ordering.
on February 15, 2014
Best shoes I have ever worn. Was scared to spend this much on shoes but it is totally worth it.
on February 21, 2015
Had to return it - too small.
on February 1, 2015
As expected.
on December 23, 2014
perfect
on October 12, 2014
Very good !
on January 13, 2015
Excellent quality with the best comfort... What more can you ask its ECCO
on February 17, 2015
I ordered these for my husband -- his second pair. He likes them.
on January 7, 2015
Well made shoe.
on March 13, 2014
Bought these to replace a similar pair that have finally worn out after years of constant use. Hoping the new pair lasts as long.