5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable. Juat a bit large in sizing
I picked these up after having a pair of Dr. Marten slip-ons that just didn't look work appropriate, and finding that another pair of ECCO's that I had were still extremely comfortable, even after over a year of wear.
Published 14 months ago by Jason Newland

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but....
I've read this comment before and I can confirm that same applies for me ... I wear a size 10 shoe and the ECCO Size 44 are too large and the 43 are too small. This is the 3rd consecutuive pair of ECCO shoes I've had to reject due to this problem. I wish they were made in half sizes. They're the best shoe available for style and comfort, I just wish they fit my feet.
Published 2 months ago by Stephen Weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable. Juat a bit large in sizing, November 12, 2013
This review is from: ECCO Men's Dason Toe Slip-On (Shoes)
I think they are the perfect balance of business & casual, and are probably one of the most comfortable shoes that I have ever owned. They work well with jeans or khaki's, at the office or out on the weekends.
The only issue would be sizing. I generally wear around a 9-9.5, which would equate to a 43, but I had to drop down to a 42 to get these to fit, and they are still almost a hair too long. So just double check your sizing before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one size smaller than your usual size!, July 9, 2014
It's a good thing I read the customer reviews before purchasing. I guess slip on shoes are like deck shoes, "buy one size smaller than your usual size". ECCO shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes on Earth, when sized properly. I own over 10 pairs of ECCO shoes and have learned that if they aren't comfortable right-out-of-the-box, they won't work out for you. There's no such thing as a break-in period. A pair of ECCO leather Oxford's I owned once were a bit tight at the store. I thought they would be fine once I broke them in. No such thing.

These slip-ons are extremely comfortable and stylish and I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars These run large, but I knew that so they fit as expected, March 13, 2014
blank (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Bought these to replace a similar pair that have finally worn out after years of constant use. Hoping the new pair lasts as long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but...., November 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, February 15, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Dason Toe Slip-On (Shoes)
Best shoes I have ever worn. Was scared to spend this much on shoes but it is totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes! Light and comfortable, December 25, 2014
Great shoes! Light and comfortable. Honestly, I cannot say anything about duration but I have been wearing it about 10 times and it makes me feel pretty good about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco's Dason Slip-on is a excellent shoe. The shoes are very comfortable for anyone ..., November 25, 2014
Ecco's Dason Slip-on is a excellent shoe. The shoes are very comfortable for anyone who spends a lot of time walking or on their feet all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars ECCO shoes, November 5, 2014
I enjoy my new shoes from ECCO. They are very comfortable and look outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort shoe, January 13, 2015
Excellent quality with the best comfort... What more can you ask its ECCO

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 17, 2014
Too wide at the heel for someone with a narrow heel.

ECCO Men's Dason Toe Slip-On