5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of dress shoes I've owned
I have owned this exact pair of shoes since 2010 (2 years now). I was getting tired of dress shoes, even expensive ones, that were wearing out after only 5 to 8 months. A lot of reviewers comment about how comfortable Eccos are to wear. They're right: these are definitely one of the most comfortable dress shoes I've worn.

More significant: these are my every...
Published on February 8, 2012 by W. Butler

High quality but too narrow across the forefoot for me. Also slips on the ankle. the ankle slippage is probably to be expected for this style of shoe, though.
Published 3 months ago by S. Falco

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of dress shoes I've owned, February 8, 2012
W. Butler (Harrisburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Tie Oxford (Apparel)

More significant: these are my every day shoes at the office, and after 500+ days of wear 1) they are still comfortable 2) all the seams and stitching are still in good condition, 3) the heel is wearing very slowly, 4) even the shoe laces are in good condition. The construction and quality is worth the extra cost of these shoes. I suspect I'll get at least another full year of good wear, and probably longer. At that point, I'll head back to Amazon and purchase another pair of Eccos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, very comfortable - my fav pair, July 27, 2012
This review is from: ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Tie Oxford (Apparel)
I find Ecco shoes to be both comfortable and an excellent value for my money. My black Seattle Oxfords are no exception.

I bought a pair about a year ago and have enjoyed them since - in fact I think these are my favorite dress/work shoes. I share the following thoughts:

- Part of the reason I love the Ecco brand is that they have been wonderfully consistent in the shoe sizing. I reliably order a EUR size 46 for my (typically) size 12.5 US feet.

- I find the Seattle Oxfords, like my other Ecco shoes, to be comfortable to walk in all day and have moderate arch support.

- Want a testimony to my faith in Ecco? I own 8 pairs covering all my work/dress, the Terrano's Sport Oxfords, and a pair of trail shoes. With the exception of running shoes and combat boots, I stopped buying any other make about 10 years ago.

I think you will find them an excellent purchase.

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 21, 2013
These are great shoes, they are unbelievably comfortable. This is my first pair of Ecco's after a few recommendations. They are a little pricier than I normally pay but are worth it for the comfort. They are very light and well cushioned. Note: they run big...if you are a half size in U.S. sizing definitely do not go larger. I am an 8.5 in normal shoes, 9 in Nike's and adidas', but I chose the size 42 (8-8.5 US) and if anything they are still on the large side....Don't size up! Size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome all around!, April 10, 2014
Some shoes are of high quality. Some are of great comfort. Rarely do you find shoes that have both qualities. Ecco shoes have proven itself to have both. I have never bought the same shoe twice, but this is my third pair of Ecco dress shoes. The first two pairs each lasted three years. I am a person who owns a single pair of dress shoes and wears them everyday to work. That's what I call quality! As for comfort, nothing else comes close. Out of the box these shoes are absolutely comfortable. No break-in required and no blisters.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have these in both Cognac and Black, slight differences, January 11, 2014
adg44 (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
The Cognacs are older than the Black ones I just purchased, and fit wise they are pretty much the same. I notice that my heel gets a little raw on these compared to the cognac ones, but they also haven't been worn as much. One thing to note is that my older ones were made in Slovakia, and these are now made in China.

One thing I wish is that the soles were not unfinished, but rather gloss black, which would make them dressier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looks with comfort, January 4, 2014
Ecco almost always hits it out of the park with good looking shoes that are comfortable and allow room for orthotics. They are stylish and lightweight. Well made and durable. This is my 3rd pair of ecco dress shoe and I also have 3 pairs of echo cross trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true to size, November 22, 2013
Buying shoes is risky without trying. Thanks to Amazon good return policy, I was willing to take the risk and buy shoes online. It worked out well. The quality of the shoe is high. I've had Ecco shoes before where the sole fell apart but this shoe is ok. Ecco must have reformulated the sole for better durability.

3.0 out of 5 stars ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Tie Oxford,Cognac,46 EU (US Men's 12-12.5 M), April 17, 2014
S. Falco "Carlo" (Royse City, Texas) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, February 27, 2014
Having bought these shoes on a recommendation from a coworker, I am very pleased that I did. These were my first pair of Ecco shoes and now I own 3 pairs of Ecco brand shoes. They are very comfortable and very well constructed and can be dressed up or down. My shoes do get abused a bit while I'm at work, but can say that the leather has remained in great condition and still polish as if they were new. These are my first pair of Ecco's, but certainly not my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 21, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Tie Oxford (Apparel)
These shoes are well made, fit very comfortably, breath well, and are a great deal at $140. The cushioning is very comfortable for long walks and they feel more like a casual shoe than a dress shoe.

ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Tie Oxford