Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

Price:$130.00 - $179.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 10, 2014
These are great shoes. I have had this pair for about 3 years and they are holding up great. When I do wear these shoes I spend a lot of time on my feet and at times am very active as public speaker. I can easily wear these all day and not think about my feet hurting like I used to. That's become my philosophy since turning forty - When you've been on your feet all day and you aren't thinking about them, you've found some good shoes.
After all this time the soles have very little sign of wear. The exterior is holding up well and still shines nicely. The shoes themselves are much lighter than most other brands I've worn. They make your step feel light. The insides are cushioned nicely and have a comfortable padded feel to them. A joy to wear.
I really think I could get another two years out of these if I tried. Only reason I am replacing my present pair is because my teen son is in my size (for a few months) and needs shoes!
An old wise preacher once told people, "Get you a good pair of shoes, a good car and a good bed. Because if you are not in one your likely to be in the other." Good advice!
on March 11, 2014
I have been wearing this shoe for awhile now and the comfort and fit are great! Has a quality construction, the insole formed to my foot the first day or two, and there was no discomfort at any time. Fits large, I am normally a 10.5 (44.5) but ordered a 9.5 (43.5) and it fits absolutely perfect!

These are great shoes, look great and I would recommend the investment if you need a comfortable and great looking dress work shoe!
on December 11, 2014
its ECCO?i cant belive it,one shoe's size is 44,another shoe's size is 43,one large and one samll,its not even a pair.
i dont understand ,how it could be happend??
review image review image review image
11 comment19 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2014
They are extremely comfortable and fit is superb. They are a very handsome shoe, stylish. They are worn for work, on the feet all day and my legs feel fresh. Also, very well made with leather on the inside.
on January 19, 2015
I bought these for my husband, who needed a pair of black shoes to wear to the office that would hold up through a daily commute of walking and metro transit in an urban setting. These are holding up well to constant wear and although they are nothing flashy to look at, appear to be supportive and sturdy as he's been wearing them pretty much nonstop since Christmas without complaint. Can't really go wrong with Clark's brand shoes, IMO.
on May 29, 2014
This is my 3rd pair of ECCO's and they last! I only buy ECCO for my dress shoes, they are comfortable, and look great. They are a little on the high end as far as price, but you get what you pay for. I do a lot of walking and they still last me 5 years or so. Only thing I'd have to say negatively is the shoelaces suck, I go through a new set of shoelaces 2-3 times a year. Other then that a must have!
on April 23, 2015
My second pair...wear to work at least 4 days every week. After 10 years the upper still looks great, but one heal blew out. Won't own any other dress shoe besides ECCO.
I wear size 13 US in sneakers, etc. ..these size 46 fit me fine. ...I was afraid the 47 would be too loose.
on September 15, 2013
Throughout my life I have come to associate dress shoes with being clunky and uncomfortable pieces of footwear that I want to take off as soon as I get home. I decided to try Eccos on a whim. I thought they looked nice and they seemed to be a good price. I read other reviews of Eccos and they were widely praised so that further convinced me.

The first day that I wore them, they were comfortable- nothing out of the ordinary. However after wearing them for a little bit and breaking them in, they are some of the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn. I am comparing the comfort of these to sneakers- that is how comfortable they are.

Still don't know how durable they are, but I guess I shall see. If they are as durable as claimed, they are an insanely good investment.
on February 4, 2015
Bought the size 45, US 11-11.5, as a gift for my boyfriend who typically wears a size 11-1/2. I was worried they may be too big based on other reviews that said to order a full number-size smaller. I also discovered another pair of ECCOs in his closet, size 46, after making my purchase, so I think in some of the larger sizes you can ignore the reviews that say to order a full number-size smaller...unless maybe you are borderline.
on September 28, 2015
I bought two identical pairs of this shoe. One in black and one in cognac.

Within months apart from each other, the soles start literally tearing themselves off into tons of pieces leaving black stains and trails of embarrassment.

Please save your money go elsewhere. I am forever done with Ecco.