5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe
Comfortable, easy to get on and off, nice looking high quality shoe. Arrived as promised in perfect condition. I do not usually buy shoes online but, with ECCO you know you will be getting a high quality shoe. Do buy a size smaller, I am usually a 11 or 10.5 and therefore a 10-10.5 fits perfect.
Published on December 12, 2011 by Zack H. Stiles

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks, not long lasting
Ever since I got a real job I have fell in love with Ecco dress shoes. They look nice, they're top quality and most importantly, comfortable.

It seems like lately the quality end has been slipping away. My first pair of Ecco's last a few years. Lately 3-6 months under the same care. Judging from the reviews, I am not alone.

Granted this model is on...
Published on December 10, 2012 by Consumerism

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, December 12, 2011
Zack H. Stiles (Bellevue, NE USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks, not long lasting, December 10, 2012

Granted this model is on the cheaper end of the spectrum for Ecco, but the first pair that failed me was $190 and I just can't seem to justify taking the risk of going higher. Sorry Ecco, my only voice as a customer is my buying power and this customer will be looking elsewhere.

Step up your quality and maybe someday we'll meet again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes...quality not quite as good as other Eccos I own though, December 23, 2011
This review is from: ECCO Men's Seattle Slip On (Apparel)
These are very comfortable slip ons. I wear them at least 2 days per week for work. They look good with casual and semi-formal clothes. I don't know if I'd wear them with a suit, but with almost anything else that I wear to work they look great. Nothing beats a good pair of Eccos, and these are well-made. However, I'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5 because they feel somehow a little bit inferior to Eccos I've purchased in the past. I probably have owned 6 pairs of Eccos and all of the others seemed to be higher quality. Not sure if this is a defective pair or the workmanship is declining or this is lower end model than others I've purchased. Specifically, the edges of the top of the shoe seem to be folding over a bit and feel cheaply made, where other pairs have always held their shape really well and feel like they are made with top workmanship. Otherwise, I love these. I would buy them again if I wore these out, althought it's hard to wear out Eccos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better alternative to the Helsinki and EU made, September 25, 2013
So as with all Ecco my 10-10.5 US becomes a solid 43 in the shoe, but I buy Ecco shoes often enough to know their sizes stay consistent.

The Helsinki used to be my go to work shoe, but now it is made in China, where the Seatle is still made in Slovakia. EU, is a better bet in my opinion.

The stitching is quite good and the one big standout on this shoe from the Helsinki is the stitching around the brim of the sole. It looks much better then the Helsinki.

I originally hesitated because in the store the Seatle felt like it had a tough back and may rub, but the leather took only a day or two to feel comfortable and does not rub. I have high ankles and not the best arches and these shoes like other Ecco products do wonders for those who need to look business and not settle on stiff hard shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed by poor quality, August 22, 2012
I have been a long time fan of ecco shoes. This item has been an utter disappointment. It took exactly 2 weeks to break down in the front section. Two large chips(1-2 inches wide) appeared and broke off with in the month. Sitting in garage now. Very sorry to share.

1.0 out of 5 stars Soles cracked, November 26, 2013
I wanted these a few weeks ago. I saw them for $140, but when I got around to buying them, they were $180! So I bought the New Jersey style instead. I had those for a couple weeks and I was very pleased. I check Amazon again, and the Seattle's were only $100! So I picked them up post haste.

However, after only five hours of office wear, they are already cracking on the inner part of the sole- both shoes... Very disappointing. I don't know if the product is old or just poor material. Either way, these are going back from where they came and I'm keeping my New Jersey's.

1.0 out of 5 stars No mileage, February 6, 2013
I am a huge Ecco fan. The last six pairs of shoes that I have purchased have been Ecco slip-ons in this or similar style.

Have only worn the latest pair (purchased 11/2012) for approximately 3 months and the rubber is starting to separate from toe area of sole.

Ecco customer service wants 4-6 weeks to review my shoes in order to determine if this is a warranty claim. Meanwhile, they have my shoes and I don't. What crappy service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ecco Shoes, October 19, 2012
I bought this pair of shoes with the idea that they would be as nice and classy as the first pair of Ecco I bought 3 years ago. Boy, was I wrong. These shoes felt as if they were smaller and tighter even though they were the exact same size as my other pair of Ecco. My other gripe is that these shoes looked really poorly constructed and cheap. While I still like the Ecco namebrand I would steer clear of this particular style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfortable, October 9, 2014
S. Bolka (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing ECCO loafers for a couple of years and these Seattle Slip-ons are the best yet. Leather is in good shape and the fit was spot on. While I have long feet, size 13, they are not wide, B/C, and these loafers were not to loose and my foot did not swim within them. I like the elastic on the tongue that keeps the snug but not too tight as can happen in other loafers. Overall very happy with these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking. Super comfortable., April 24, 2013
I can rarely wear slip-ons because my feet are narrow, but because of the European sizing, these happen to fit perfectly. These are just great shoes all around. Going to order a black pair as well.

ECCO Men's Seattle Slip On