5.0 out of 5 stars Odd sizing
Published 5 months ago by Little Ricky

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong fit
Such a shame because i love ECCO shoes. The fit on this shoes is at least quarter of an inch ( or more) bigger.
Published 8 months ago by m8t3x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd sizing, March 10, 2014
I have owned 2 pairs of these loafers and they are my favorite shoe, very comfortable. I ordered a new pair in the exact size and color as previous. However, contrary to prior orders and other reviews, they were way too small and I had to return. Color was also totally different, I checked the old box, exact same specification and model. Only difference was that old pairs were manufactured in India and new pair was from China. Ecco needs a little quality control on sizing. Going to try a larger size, which happens to be my normal size for other brands. No problem or cost to return to Amazon, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly large, long, December 23, 2013
Ok, let me start by saying any high end, leather shoe, in my experience, will run either slightly small for size so as they break in and the leather stretches they fit better. This has been my expierance with a number of brands. These fit nicely around the instep but are just 1/2 a size or so too large for me. I have found in certain brands of shoe size can vary between styles and it seems Ecco is the same. Don't get me wrong, I have four pair of Ecco and all fit extremely well around the heal (cupping it nicely) and snug (perfect) on the instep. These are just a tad long at the toe and unfortunately we can't go down half a size.

Anyway, true to form these are one of my favorites to throw on with khakis or sweats to run an errand. I am sure I will get many tears of faithful service out of them. Like the rest of my Ecco's, I am never in a hurry to get them off. Even their dress shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes but beware they run big, September 20, 2013
These are very nice shoes with a short break-in period. They do run large and I bought mine two sizes smaller than normal and they fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't had a chance to really test them out., August 27, 2013
Haven't been wearing them very much but what time I have I love them. Very comfortable. Like walking in bedroom shoes except with good support. Love the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Great shoe will buy Ecco's again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, July 7, 2014
You know the feeling you get when you first start dating someone and you wonder where they've been all your life? That's how I felt the first time I wore these shoes.
I usually have issues with my heels burning when I walk, but with these, I feel like I'm walking on clouds. Get'em

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and VERY short lived, July 1, 2014
D. Morriss "Sarasota Pop" (Sarasota, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ECCO Men's Soft Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
Bought three years ago, I decided to wear these shoes (which i had worn last winter) on a business trip. I thought I'd stepped on some gum but when I looked down, a big chunk of the shoe sole had fallen off. A very little prodding caused a chunk of the other shoe to literally crumble. I left a trail of black crumbs in the Atlanta airport and finally had to spend premium dollars on a new pair... of Johnston Murphys at the Atlanta Terminal D.

They may be ECCO, eco, or eeeko but they didn't last nearly as long as a pair of shoes should. A catastrophic failure of shoe soles is dangerous, extremely inconvenient and really hard on one's ankles. Planned obsolescence is alive and well in ECCO. They turned to compost very efficiently.

The really lousy thing about this is that this is the SECOND time a pair of ECCO footwear failed for me. I had a pair of nice ECCO boots that were really expensive... and the soles of those boots split wide open and were utterly un-repairable. Same misguided biodegradability issue. Somehow, tossing a pair of still wearable boots doesn't seem very 'green' to me. Avoid ECCO.

If you only want a pair for a year or so, these are comfy. If you want something that will last, look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars We can detect gravity waves and go to the moon, but we can't standardize shoe sizes within the *same company*, May 11, 2014
I bought four Ecco shoes before and all fit perfect at 43 European. I order this one at the same size and it's too big, although they are the same length as my other shoes. This is due to the fit. I don't understand why the size is scaled to the length of the shoe instead of the volume inside it. Returning these now and buying a 42 on another site. Other than that, typical great and stylish shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ecco needs a new tape measure to measure shoes., March 3, 2014
Andrew Zschach (Huntington Beach) - See all my reviews
I love the brand, but the sizes don't line up. I had to send them back at a cost to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Office shoes, January 29, 2014
Working in Chicago, one wears Boots outside on Shoes in the office. These shoes are very comfortable, stylish, and keep well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›