Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 23, 2013
Ok, let me start by saying any high end, leather shoe, in my experience, will run either slightly small for size so as they break in and the leather stretches they fit better. This has been my expierance with a number of brands. These fit nicely around the instep but are just 1/2 a size or so too large for me. I have found in certain brands of shoe size can vary between styles and it seems Ecco is the same. Don't get me wrong, I have four pair of Ecco and all fit extremely well around the heal (cupping it nicely) and snug (perfect) on the instep. These are just a tad long at the toe and unfortunately we can't go down half a size.

Anyway, true to form these are one of my favorites to throw on with khakis or sweats to run an errand. I am sure I will get many tears of faithful service out of them. Like the rest of my Ecco's, I am never in a hurry to get them off. Even their dress shoes.
on January 8, 2014
I tried to be a loafer guy but I don't think I can pull it off. That being said, these are well made and look very nice, just not on me. I also tried ECCOs other style loafer but they ran way too long but narrow. I normally wear a 45 in ECCO but 44 is definitely my size for these. Give them a try and if you don't like them you can always send them back, I have never had one issue with Amazon returns.
on November 22, 2013
Surprise surprise, I pulled out insole and it said on the in-insole "extra width" which I dont need. I wonder would I buy the shoes if I knew that in advance.
The leather is VERY soft.
The outsole is made of LATEX (natural rubber) and has excelent shock absorption.
Would recommend it if you need extra width.
on August 27, 2013
Haven't been wearing them very much but what time I have I love them. Very comfortable. Like walking in bedroom shoes except with good support. Love the shoes.
on September 20, 2013
These are very nice shoes with a short break-in period. They do run large and I bought mine two sizes smaller than normal and they fit fine.
on November 11, 2013
I am partial to Ecco, but not because of a name brand. Rather, I prefer them because they are made well, last when well cared for, and are worth the investment.
on October 19, 2013
I have a number of pairs of Ecco shoes: they're a pleasure to wear and stylish with it. These are not for rainy day wear, however (duh!).
on January 29, 2014
Working in Chicago, one wears Boots outside on Shoes in the office. These shoes are very comfortable, stylish, and keep well.
on January 10, 2014
A very good shoe. Excellent quality. Very well made and nice looking. Superior to similar looking shoes. The price is right.
on October 29, 2013
Love these shoes. Here I got brown but also got black. They are casual but also can be dressy. I recommend them.