Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 43 M EU / 9-9.5 D(M) US|Color: Concrete/White|Change
Price:$199.99 - $249.99

VINE VOICEon March 8, 2011
These are the coolest looking golf shoes around! They include two sets of laces, one black and the other a blue that matches the shoe accents/sole. The best part is that you don't have to carry your golf shoes separately with you on your way to the range or course. Just simply wear them from the house and you're good to go! After a round, you don't have to worry about changing, so when you hit the 19th hole or dinner after, you will still look cool. My biggest concern in ordering these was that the size wouldn't fit properly and I'd have to send them back. Depending upon the brand, I generally wear a size 10.5 or 11, so this was a gray area. As it turns out, this 10.5 fits perfectly. These run true-to-size. I highly recommend these.
on January 14, 2011
Fabulous golf shoe with cool color combinations, its light, comfortable. I played in the rain yesterday with it and had no problem with having a stable stance. I also had no problem with water getting in. My feet were dry. The price is a bit high, but you can find some good deals online at times. Afterall you get a great pair of golf shoe.
I also noticed that it will leave some sole marks on the putting green. Not sure how long the marks will stay, or the grass will spring back to normal. But if this shoe is approved by PGA, I am not complaining.
on January 8, 2011
I found this a great shoe for walking. It is light, very comfortable and the rubble "spikes" give me plenty of traction. The only major con for this product is that it is NOT waterproof. I still find I wear this shoe 90% of the time the course is dry.
on August 13, 2011
I really like these golf shoes, I play several times a week, I'm a 5 handicapp and most years go through at a minimum 1-2 pairs of golf shoes. These are a little pricey but when you consider how comfortable they are, no need to change going to and from the course, and with normal golf shoes, you're paying for the soles and spikes and not how comfortable they are. These feel like a pair of soft sneakers. They're extremely stable and I've never slipped any more with these even under wet conditions than you can with soft spikes. In my opinion, they're even more stable. My only reason for not giving them a 5 star rating is I did feel the necessity to purchase some Dr. Scholl's gel inserts as another friend had done with his. Wow! That put these over the top with comfort. Well worth the purchase as I can see getting 2 to 3 years out of these which actually makes them cheaper.
on September 8, 2012
I have played golf for the last fifty four years. Before I had a hip replaced and radical head and neck cancer surgery I routinely played at least five times a week from April through October and two or three or days in the interleaving months. It is down to three times a week now. When I was young my handicap was as low as three. I slipped to a seven. Now with the trachea and the titanium hip I can play to an eleven. I provide this information so you know that I have had more than the average experience with the holy sport.

Up until four years ago when the new Foot Joys came out I routinely went through two pairs of spikes a year. I always had to wear the new pair for five or six holes then put the old ones on. It would take a dozen rounds before I could wear the new shoes for all eighteen holes.

I was a little apprehensive of purchasing the Echo's. I was totally wrong. I never spent more on a pair of spikes (close with a pair of all leather Foot Joy Classics ten years ago) than the BIOM and I have never made a better purchase. The minute I put the fit was PERFECT for my over wide and hard to fit hoof. Walking on air maybe a cliché, but it applies to these shoes. Wore them for 18 holes with no blisters, no pain and didn't want to take them off. Without question the best golf spikes I have ever owned.

The Street Premiere Golf Shoe is almost as good as the BIOM. Actually in some ways I like it more because I can wear it to work or to the course and not have to change shoes before or after the round. My fear was they would not work as golf spikes, how wrong I was. As with the BIOM they went on and did not have to come off in the first round or any other round after that.

My fear of the Street Premiere functioning on the links was undeserved. With my hip replacement, I have a fear of falling. These shoes are actually BETTER than anything I have ever worn on slopes and wet grass. The sole design is unbelievable, and your heel feels like it below your toes. Sometimes there is an issue when you walk through mud because it clogs the cleat pattern, but the traction in a trap is perfect. I have had them for the summer and my concern was the tread might wear. I can barely notice the wear; I think they will make two seasons no sweat. The brushed leather is difficult to keep clean and the soles quickly got stained green, but those are minimal compared to the comfort and performance of these shoes.

I should have known if they were good enough for professional golfer Freddie Couples they would be good enough for me. They are. I liked them so much I purchased a second pair, currently only for street use. When the first pair loses their tread, I already have the replacement pair ready to rock.

Without reservation I would heartily recommend both of these golf shoes.
on April 1, 2012
These shoes are really comfortable and look good to my eye. I really want to keep these. However, for some reason, they make my socks move under my heels and I have to pull my socks back up. (Is anyone else having this problem?)There was also some heel rubbing in my right foot. I am hoping these problems will go away after a few rounds..I really want these shoes to work out. The only other thing to be aware of is that when these "spikes" wear out you wont be able to replace them.
on October 6, 2013
Plantae Fasciitis, if you don't know what it is and you are unlucky enough to get it lets just say pain, pain, pain. If you think I am joking I can not even walk to the kitchen first thing in the morning to make my coffee without the feeling of walking over hot glass.
I would never say this product caused my foot problem, but being on the golf course every day I think the fact the shoe is "flat" without an arch or any real support certainly did not help me avoid the problem.
Strangely enough I have spoken to 3 people in the last week and everyone of them is suffering from P.F. they are all avid golfers that bought a "flat", thin soled golf shoe, not necessarily an Ecco,product so I am not blaming Ecco for my P.F. but?
If you spend your days on the golf course...........buyer beware, I would suggest wearing a" proper." pair of golf shoes, and before anyone says it, yes I know some of the pros wear them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2012
I tried these on at Nordstroms a few weeks back and found the best price on Amazon. Super comfortable indeed as most Ecco shoes are. I played my first round in them last week and right around the 8th hole I started getting the blister feeling in my heel region. I would recommend this product to others as perhaps I should have worn them to the range and broken them in before I decided to walk an entire round of golf. Don't be discouraged, they are really comfortable soles just break them in first.
on October 1, 2012
Wonderful golf shoes--especially if you're walking all 18 holes. Unbelievably comfortable and golf is certainly not a "good walk spoiled" when you're wearing these.
They come with an extra pair of shoe laces--grey--in case you feel self-conscious wearing the orange laces. And I like the fact that I can wear them as regular sneakers when I'm not on the golf course. Packing such a versitile shoe that can be worn for walking around town and also golfing saves lots of suitcase room when traveling.
But beware, they are NOT waterproof and hardly water resistant so be sure you check out the weather before golf. Ecco does make waterproof street/golf shoes much like these but they are more expensive.
on March 24, 2012
I have been playing the game for 65 years. Name the shoe and I've probably owned it. This, without question is the most comfortable I've ever used, with the added advantage of wear to and from the course and where ever else you may care to go.