5.0 out of 5 stars A casual, comfortable shoe with class
Generally, fisherman shoes are better for casual and water. These you'd wear going out. And great for the Arizona summers out here.
Published 7 months ago by CWTrooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ecco sandal review.
Published 9 months ago by Alvin Joseph Reine

5.0 out of 5 stars A casual, comfortable shoe with class, June 12, 2014
CWTrooper "Cliff" (Scottsdale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
On size, I take a 12.5" US or 46 European. These I ordered in a 47 and they fit well. They have an adjustable heel strap but I didn't need to adjust. The removable food insole I do proper as it easily allows you to change it out it you have another favorite. And you can replace it if it gets grungy. Only just got them so can't comment about durability but other reviewers have voiced support for the durability of these shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ecco sandal review., April 22, 2014
My size 14 fits nicely; however a bit narrow across the arch. I am in week two of daily wear and still have not broken in the arch even with the arch strap barely fastened. Also, the inner sole sticks to the bottom of my feet and come out every time I take off the sandal. I hope with a little Velcro and another week of wear they will fit with the usual Ecco fit and finish. I will reply back in a couple of weeks with an update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walk forever in comfort and style., July 10, 2014
Just returned from 5 week trip that entailed lots of walking in cities and villages of France and Italy. Very comfortable, semi-formal shoes that also breathe. I did add insoles for added comfort. Will buy another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars No 1/2 size, May 31, 2014
These is a very good quality sandals with two problems: 1) there is no 1/2 size offering; 2) even when I found the reasonable size fit in terms of length they were too small in the arch. Their design is such that they have a rather firm arch top which if it does not fit will make your walking painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic style, April 15, 2014
Very pleased with this purchase! Great style, great feel, could walk all day in these sandals and look sharp at dinner! ECCO has always made quality footware, never disappoints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sandals, May 18, 2014
Just another reason I buy Ecco products. The shoes fit, the broke in very fast, and they look amazing. Only down side, the insole comes out. I was hoping for more of a sandal type sole were the inside is simply the inside and no need for insoles, but they still work well. I think the insole actually makes them more comfortable, but if you wear without socks it comes out on your feet. For everything I love about these shoes, an insole will not be a deal breaker at all.

And, another reason I buy from Amazon. No wear had these shoes in stock. I live in Denver, and I went to 3 different malls, about a dozen shoe stores and several high end retailers, and none of them had this shoe. They had the sandal like the ones I already own, but none had this one. I ended up paying less here then I would have paid in store for a simple sandal. A lot less (>$40). I will continue to buy from amazon. I was afraid to buy a shoe, but I had my foot measured for this shoe in the store and it worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the new style, June 8, 2014
I just received mine, so I don't know how they will last over a couple years, but they are great now. I ordered a black version.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY favirite!, April 1, 2014
Great! I feel better than any other shoes I bought from other places! Thanks a lot! I would buy more shoes here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I wanted, March 31, 2014
I really was pleased to find a sandal with a closed toe. Comfort: Feel like I am walking in my sox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, July 11, 2014
Amazon's price for the Transporter Sandal by Ecco was 1/3 less than retail. Ecco makes a great shoe. There are two velcro straps to adjust fit. I wear a size 12 US and the size 46 Euro in this shoe and most Ecco shoes fit quite well.

Highly recommend this product.

ECCO Men's Transporter Fisherman Sandal