5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoe with great looks and comfort.
Published on March 8, 2011 by R. Kolin

3.0 out of 5 stars ecco mens street golf shoe
Published on April 7, 2012 by Patrick J. Mcguire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoe with great looks and comfort., March 8, 2011
These are the coolest looking golf shoes around! They include two sets of laces, one black and the other a blue that matches the shoe accents/sole. The best part is that you don't have to carry your golf shoes separately with you on your way to the range or course. Just simply wear them from the house and you're good to go! After a round, you don't have to worry about changing, so when you hit the 19th hole or dinner after, you will still look cool. My biggest concern in ordering these was that the size wouldn't fit properly and I'd have to send them back. Depending upon the brand, I generally wear a size 10.5 or 11, so this was a gray area. As it turns out, this 10.5 fits perfectly. These run true-to-size. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoe, January 14, 2011
Fabulous golf shoe with cool color combinations, its light, comfortable. I played in the rain yesterday with it and had no problem with having a stable stance. I also had no problem with water getting in. My feet were dry. The price is a bit high, but you can find some good deals online at times. Afterall you get a great pair of golf shoe.
I also noticed that it will leave some sole marks on the putting green. Not sure how long the marks will stay, or the grass will spring back to normal. But if this shoe is approved by PGA, I am not complaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars ECCO Street Golf Shoes, January 8, 2011
Bob W Bailey (RALEIGH, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I found this a great shoe for walking. It is light, very comfortable and the rubble "spikes" give me plenty of traction. The only major con for this product is that it is NOT waterproof. I still find I wear this shoe 90% of the time the course is dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Golf Shoe, August 13, 2011
James E. Lee (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I really like these golf shoes, I play several times a week, I'm a 5 handicapp and most years go through at a minimum 1-2 pairs of golf shoes. These are a little pricey but when you consider how comfortable they are, no need to change going to and from the course, and with normal golf shoes, you're paying for the soles and spikes and not how comfortable they are. These feel like a pair of soft sneakers. They're extremely stable and I've never slipped any more with these even under wet conditions than you can with soft spikes. In my opinion, they're even more stable. My only reason for not giving them a 5 star rating is I did feel the necessity to purchase some Dr. Scholl's gel inserts as another friend had done with his. Wow! That put these over the top with comfort. Well worth the purchase as I can see getting 2 to 3 years out of these which actually makes them cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live up, February 8, 2012
This pair of shoe lives up to high rave and expectations. Very comfortable, slightly small for size. Will recommend to friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Great, April 1, 2012
Freeneuron (Outside of Atlanta, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes are really comfortable and look good to my eye. I really want to keep these. However, for some reason, they make my socks move under my heels and I have to pull my socks back up. (Is anyone else having this problem?)There was also some heel rubbing in my right foot. I am hoping these problems will go away after a few rounds..I really want these shoes to work out. The only other thing to be aware of is that when these "spikes" wear out you wont be able to replace them.

3.0 out of 5 stars ecco mens street golf shoe, April 7, 2012
I purchased these shoes based upon adds but mainly I relied on the reviews I read. The shoes are OK, they did not live up to my expectations. I played one round with them and would return them if I could. I have been using a popular name golf shoe that is more comfortable than these shoes. If you are considering a purchase I would recommend you go to a store and try them on and also try on other golf shoes. Good luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet shoe, March 26, 2013
Right out of the box! Not your traditional golf shoe. Great for those suffering from plantar fasciitis. I love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars ecco mens street, February 8, 2013
These run larger than your foot size I wear 7 1/2 usa had to end up getting the 5.5 eoro these need to have better inserts I had to go buy new inserts the ones that come with them are paper thin and no support after new insoles these were comfortable and love to golf in them very good traction

3.0 out of 5 stars Ecco - beware of the narrow last, October 16, 2012
Not able to really review this shoe as its last is too narrow for my medium with (D) foot - liked the weight and construction, but just didn't fit and was returned.