5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, supportive, perfect.
Published 22 months ago by Justin T

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrow width
Wish they came in wide. We had to return them even though my husband normally wears reg.width. Really nice shoes though...sad
Published 22 months ago by Goldilocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, supportive, perfect., January 21, 2013
I've been an Eccophile for the last 10 years. I am morbidly obese and discovered Ecco years ago as I work on my feet on concrete floors and even tennis shoes after a few hours are extremely painful. Over the years, I have had two pairs of Track II lows and dozens of pairs of Ecco dress shoes. I wear the Track II lows to work when it's raining or snowing because I have stood in water over the tops of the shoes and remained perfectly dry. The Track 6 boots are no exception to the rule. Out of the box, legendary Ecco comfort. They won't rub you raw, are more comfortable than a tennis shoe, and as I have learned, should wear like iron. Even being overweight, they are comfortable around my ankles. I wore them all day yesterday new out of the box on a road trip, and even in the car while driving, they were extremely comfortable. If you're looking for a boot that has plenty of ankle support, is water proof, and is tennis shoe comfortable with the firmness and all day wearability look no further. If you have been searching tirelessly for a comfortable boot or dress shoe, I implore you to try Ecco. I've tried everything from Rockport, Birkenstock, Florsheim, Johnston Murphy, Redwing boots, etc. You get what you pay for. I buy 3-4 pairs of Ecco per year, and would pay tripple the price if I had to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Excellent, May 10, 2013
This is my second pair. My first pair (purchased 3 years ago) are a little worn because this is the only shoe I want to wear because it is very comfortable once it is broken in. I still wear the old pair outside doing yard work, they have held up very well. The new pair I wear to the office, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrow width, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, April 28, 2014
I've had this for a while now and it still looks good. I only buy from ECCO for the past few years now. I useto feel "stuck" wearing Timberland and sneakers. I'm in my late 30's and needed to make a change. Got tired of the "urban" look that everyone uses when winter comes around, you know the wheat colored Timberlands... UGH! These really look good. I get asked a lot what brand are they? Also they feel very comfortable. If you can pay for Jordans, Timbs, or Se7en jeans then you can afford these.

5.0 out of 5 stars toe boot better than dr. martin, June 11, 2013
I'm 41 years old and outta of all the shoes i have wear over the past 22 years, this brand is the best ever and I'm loyal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, May 25, 2013
JAMES KNABE (Jupiter, Florida) - See all my reviews
Light weight , great fit out of the box. Boots are comfortable to wear and light weight even if they don't look it. I will tell you how they wear after a year, I was worried by some of the previous reviews but time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars jakeslawncare, March 12, 2013
This review is from: ECCO Men's Track 6 GTX Moc Toe Boot (Apparel)
ECCO Track 6 GTX Moc Toe Boot. What can i say, this is by far the best landscape boot/ fire station boot water proof boot, on the market if your on your feet all day long 24/7 this is the boot for you it is the incredible boot in rain snow mud ect. wish it came in black very comfy, this get 6 stars in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable boot, January 7, 2013
ssgman "ssgman" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I used to own the track 2 low tops and while the soles did wear out as has been pointed out, it took 7 years so I wasn't real concerned about it. But I haven't owned a pair of Eccos for several years and have been wearing Merrils for a while.

Well, I recently developed plantar fascitis on my left footI decided to look into Eccos again and that's when I noticed the Ttrack 6 has a rubber sole and not the "manmade" sole of other track models. I'm guessing these soles are in response to the other track models with the disintegrating sole.

I have to say, they do not feel quite as cushiony as I remember the track 2's but they are extremely comfortable--AND my plantar fascitis is almost entirely gone!

I can';t attest to the longevity yet but since I think a lot of the problems are climate based and my Track 2s lasted so long I think these will last as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistent, perfect quality - as usual!, November 26, 2012
I have been an ECCO fanatic since 1998, when my first pair of Track 2 boots "cured" my plantar faciitis! I tried everything, but always felt like I was stepping on a knife in my heel. That's when a shoe "salesman" (actually a shoe sales "professional" who knew his stuff) introduced me to ECCO. Within a couple of weeks, my pain was gone! Over the years, I've had many pairs of ECCOs, from dress to casual; the size, feel, and durability is ALWAYS consistent! These are the only shoes I'll order online, because when I order a 43, they always fit perfectly. I know ECCOs seem a little "pricey," (believe me, I about fainted when I paid $200 for my first pair in '98), but they're worth every penny. These shoes just outlast any other "name brand" shoe I've owned in my 50 years of walking. The polyurethane soles wear like iron, and never lose their "cushion." Well, I shouldn't say "never;" after about 10 years, they need replacing. If you break the lifespan down, it works out to about $20 per year - not too bad. You won't regret these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Boot from Ecco, September 20, 2013
This is my 9th or 10th pair of boots from Ecco. This refined version of the Track II is a fair addition to the line.
1. It fits well with my wide feet and accommodates my orthotics (after removal of Ecco's liner).
2. The lacing system is an upgrade over past models and fits the ankle tighter than Track II or Track IV. However the Track V had better ankle stability for hikers or outdoor use. The ecco laces are good athletic laces that stretch to pull the boot tighter. Better than past models, on which I always replaced the laces with stretchable athletic laces.
3. The mock toe is sharp looking and the gortex works as advertised. The suede leather needs much care -- get leather lotion and keep in good shape. While these are tough, they will crack and dry out if not properly maintained.
4. I have never had the complaints with Ecco soles as many on the internet. These are my daily shoes and get many miles around the world. The soles wear out after about 12-14 months. Any sole on any boot will do that with use. That said, the soles on the Track 6 are not as ground absorbing as the Track V. This boot feels just a bit stiffer.
5. Finally, unlike other Ecco boots I have worn, this pair took a break in period. The areas of leather around the metal lacing system were a bit stiff and rubbed my feet, making them tender in spots for a few days. Wear a thick pair of socks and this well help until they are a little softer.

All in all, not a bad pair of boots. However, the Track IV and Track V were superior outdoors boots. These are more like glorified urban boots.