Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
I've been an Eccophile for the last 10 years. I am morbidly obese and discovered Ecco years ago as I work on my feet on concrete floors and even tennis shoes after a few hours are extremely painful. Over the years, I have had two pairs of Track II lows and dozens of pairs of Ecco dress shoes. I wear the Track II lows to work when it's raining or snowing because I have stood in water over the tops of the shoes and remained perfectly dry. The Track 6 boots are no exception to the rule. Out of the box, legendary Ecco comfort. They won't rub you raw, are more comfortable than a tennis shoe, and as I have learned, should wear like iron. Even being overweight, they are comfortable around my ankles. I wore them all day yesterday new out of the box on a road trip, and even in the car while driving, they were extremely comfortable. If you're looking for a boot that has plenty of ankle support, is water proof, and is tennis shoe comfortable with the firmness and all day wearability look no further. If you have been searching tirelessly for a comfortable boot or dress shoe, I implore you to try Ecco. I've tried everything from Rockport, Birkenstock, Florsheim, Johnston Murphy, Redwing boots, etc. You get what you pay for. I buy 3-4 pairs of Ecco per year, and would pay tripple the price if I had to.
on April 28, 2014
I've had this for a while now and it still looks good. I only buy from ECCO for the past few years now. I useto feel "stuck" wearing Timberland and sneakers. I'm in my late 30's and needed to make a change. Got tired of the "urban" look that everyone uses when winter comes around, you know the wheat colored Timberlands... UGH! These really look good. I get asked a lot what brand are they? Also they feel very comfortable. If you can pay for Jordans, Timbs, or Se7en jeans then you can afford these.
on May 10, 2013
This is my second pair. My first pair (purchased 3 years ago) are a little worn because this is the only shoe I want to wear because it is very comfortable once it is broken in. I still wear the old pair outside doing yard work, they have held up very well. The new pair I wear to the office, etc.
on January 7, 2013
I used to own the track 2 low tops and while the soles did wear out as has been pointed out, it took 7 years so I wasn't real concerned about it. But I haven't owned a pair of Eccos for several years and have been wearing Merrils for a while.

Well, I recently developed plantar fascitis on my left footI decided to look into Eccos again and that's when I noticed the Ttrack 6 has a rubber sole and not the "manmade" sole of other track models. I'm guessing these soles are in response to the other track models with the disintegrating sole.

I have to say, they do not feel quite as cushiony as I remember the track 2's but they are extremely comfortable--AND my plantar fascitis is almost entirely gone!

I can';t attest to the longevity yet but since I think a lot of the problems are climate based and my Track 2s lasted so long I think these will last as well.
on May 25, 2013
Light weight , great fit out of the box. Boots are comfortable to wear and light weight even if they don't look it. I will tell you how they wear after a year, I was worried by some of the previous reviews but time will tell.
on September 22, 2013
I've been buying ECCO boots since 1995. I really love these boots; these boots are certainly the most comfortable ECCO boots I've ever owned. My feet need extra support. I have foot support issues and wear orthopedic inserts in my shoes (I use Birkenstock orthotics 3/4 length; these work better than my professionally made orthotic inserts Birkenstock BLUE FOOTBED-HEELED 46.

This pair of boots handles the extra orthopedic inserts without causing my feet to be cramped in the shoe. They feel sturdier and I like the sole better than the previous soles of the ECCO Track II.

I am really glad I bought these here because the local stores in my area sell these boots for close to $210, so I saved approximately $70 by buying here at Amazon. I am thoroughly pleased with these boots!
on February 28, 2014
My last pair of boots were Eccos and I have worn them for over 10 years. I walk a lot at work (4-6 miles a day) so they get a lot of miles during the winter. I still wear the old boots but I found these on line for 140 dollars and could not resist the bargan. I paid over 200 for the first pair years ago. I am getting the same performance from both pair, they are warm, dry and have great traction. Both pair are easy on my feet, and light weight. These are great boots, they last a very long time and are a great value. Go ahead and buy them, you will be happy you did.
on January 27, 2014
I have been wearing eccos for years and they are great shoes. This was a new type of boot for me. The right foot fit perfect, left little toe was sore for a few weeks. But now they are perfect. I have never gotten a blister in eccos. I can hike or work 10 hrs in a brand new pair and never have problems. Worth every penny. My feet are flat and these have been wonderful for that.
on November 19, 2013
I've always heard ECCO brand shoes and boots were a top quality product. Same boot that is on the ECCO website but nearly $100.00 savings by buying from Amazon. Will revisit the subject once the boot has finally broke down and I can give a more complete opinion.

Update: excellent build quality, outstanding comfort. No break in needed.
on September 20, 2013
This is my 9th or 10th pair of boots from Ecco. This refined version of the Track II is a fair addition to the line.
1. It fits well with my wide feet and accommodates my orthotics (after removal of Ecco's liner).
2. The lacing system is an upgrade over past models and fits the ankle tighter than Track II or Track IV. However the Track V had better ankle stability for hikers or outdoor use. The ecco laces are good athletic laces that stretch to pull the boot tighter. Better than past models, on which I always replaced the laces with stretchable athletic laces.
3. The mock toe is sharp looking and the gortex works as advertised. The suede leather needs much care -- get leather lotion and keep in good shape. While these are tough, they will crack and dry out if not properly maintained.
4. I have never had the complaints with Ecco soles as many on the internet. These are my daily shoes and get many miles around the world. The soles wear out after about 12-14 months. Any sole on any boot will do that with use. That said, the soles on the Track 6 are not as ground absorbing as the Track V. This boot feels just a bit stiffer.
5. Finally, unlike other Ecco boots I have worn, this pair took a break in period. The areas of leather around the metal lacing system were a bit stiff and rubbed my feet, making them tender in spots for a few days. Wear a thick pair of socks and this well help until they are a little softer.

All in all, not a bad pair of boots. However, the Track IV and Track V were superior outdoors boots. These are more like glorified urban boots.

See 1 answered question