5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, comfortable boot!
Published 10 months ago by vizlagal

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
What has happened to Ecco? I've been buying Ecco shoes for over twenty years. Within a few months of getting these, the sole cracked right across the widest part of the shoe. This is the second Ecco product whose soles couldnt make it past a few months use. Ridiculous.
Published 13 months ago by Pat

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 24, 2013
Pat "Pat" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same shoes, October 6, 2012
Barry F.Penn (WYNNEWOOD, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I have 2 pairs of identical ECCO Men's Turn GTX Boots. However, they were made in Indonesia and have 4 eyelets as opposed to 3 in the pair I just returned so you can readily tell the difference. The leather is of an inferior quality and the shoe does not feel as good on my foot. I am very disappointed as I had intended to keep buying these shoes for a long time; especially the black to wear into work when I have to wear to suit for court.

Unfortunately, saving a few dollars by using a cheaper leather is more important than maintaining a high quality brand name product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, comfortable boot!, January 7, 2014
I bought a pair of Ecco boots almost like this for my college age son about 2 years ago. They have been his favorite boot/shoe whatever - he wears them for everything! When they finally wore out beyond repair, we found this pair that is almost the same except for no stitching on the top and this one has the added benefit of being Gortex! Perfect find and a great price! Exceptionally comfortable boot that wears well. You can't go wrong with this Ecco boot! He is very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Redesigned without the quality, December 18, 2013
Bought these to replace an older design of Ecco Turn GTX boots. The leather is not as good - it arrived dried out looking and scuffed. The boot is also not as comfortable as the older design. Ecco needs to keep their eye on quality or they will lose market share.

3.0 out of 5 stars ECCO Men's Turn GTX Lace-Up Boot, January 5, 2014
I have had a few Eccos in my time because they are wide and comfortable for me. GTX boots are not cut the same way. they are little narrower and not as soft on the bottom or the upper. I would not buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot - But Double Check Sizing, January 10, 2014
I am a huge fan of ECCO for look but also for the very high quality. Additionally, they're consistent in size, once I found their sizing to meet my foot. I buy these in the EU 40 - which translates to a 6-6.5 M US. That is definitely not the correct translation. I am pretty true to a US size 8 in most of the boots, running, and walking shoes.

Almost every dress and casual shoe I own are ECCO's. I've had some for several years and still look new or have absolutely held up to a lot of wear. Just find the right size and you'll be a loyal customer forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable, December 25, 2013
The boots are really nice and comfortable. I have had Ecco shoes before and this boots have the same extraordinary quality and comfort. Size 44 is correct to 10.5 US; fits very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Orthotics worked well!, January 14, 2014
Very comfortable. I wear orthotics and easily removed the Ecco liner and inserted orthotics. Fit was still very good.
Happy camper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal for office wear!!!, November 16, 2014
Loosh (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
I just got these delivered, and just in time, since it snowed here not too long ago! So here's my take on them, after wearing them around in the house and out for some errands:

Nothing fancy about these boots, just a great feeling/great looking pair of shoes that will look good at the office with slacks and also works with jeans.
Here's the first thing I noticed when I put them on - they feel like I am walking on a cloud... More like a gym shoe than boots! Light and comfortable, they hug my feet nicely but there is plenty of room for my toes.

Here's the second thing I noticed - great workmanship, like every other Ecco I own! There's not a flaw on these boots, and no need to 'break them in' as they felt good the moment I put them on and stayed comfortable for hours!

Is there a third thing I noticed? Yeah, big smile on my face! Coupled with Goretex, so happy I bought these! Let it snow... Not too heavily though, I still need to drive to work :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, November 12, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Men's Turn GTX Lace-Up Boot (Shoes)
I initially ordered a different brand of Chukka boot, but the first ones didn't fit my thick feet. They were too tight around the middle even with the laces fully loosened. The ECCO GTX boot was my second choice (because of the cost) but they fit like a glove. These are amazingly comfortable boots. They fit my thick feet with the laces slightly loosened, but there is ample adjustment that they would likely fit average size feet as well. There is no break-in required with these boots. They fit and flex nicely right out of the box. I will use them for cold weather walks and easy hikes with my dog. They are attractive enough to use for business casual dress as well. I am a happy customer!