Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

82%
18%

on December 17, 2013
I am a big Ecco shoe fan, and wear their shoes for at least a decade at a time. These are quite comfortable, look good, and I am happy with them. If I could improve them at all, I would have a bit more cushioning in the sole, but if your feet are normal, then you don't need that.
on July 21, 2014
I've worn out several pairs of Dockers Trustee Oxfords in the past couple years, and I was tired of shelling out $50-75 for a pair of shoes every year. So, I started searching for higher quality brands that would last. Perhaps these shoes will only last 2 or 3 years, making the costs equal. Time will tell, eh?

So far, I love these shoes. They're gorgeous out of the box, and with a pair of chinos or boot cut jeans they look great. They're light and the leather has a great color to it (Walnut). It came with a shoe bag, which was a nice surprise, but I don't think I'll be using that. They don't have time to get dusty!

I found the sole to be a little slick at first. I haven't had any slipping problems since day 1, but, day 1 was a doozy. I was decending a wooden staircase and may have alarmed the neighbors with my landing. These were fresh out of the box, however, so perhaps go for a light walk on the sidewalk to roughen up the sole.

As time goes on, if I feel the need to update, I shall! But so far, no regrets!
on November 20, 2014
I searched for a shoe that could take a nice shine, look good in a suit but most of all be comfortable to walk in. For my job I walk five to eight miles per day and this shoe has performed admirably. It seems solid and is very comfortable to walk (and occasionally run) in.
on November 4, 2013
Just received the black and walnut colored version in size 42 (my usual Ecco size) The Walnut color is as shown and not some horrible rust brown like the older versions! Couldn't be happier, I was going to order different models but came across these and knew they were the correct choice. I nearly exclusively wear Ecco dress and casual shoes (Few exceptions for NB and UGG) But otherwise they are consistent and a great option where quality and value come together. Stylish, fresh and dressy while still being casual!
on June 24, 2014
size is as ECCO usual, it's ok, I feel very comfortable,my old ecco shoes already work 5 years and still can use
on August 6, 2014
good quality shoes but they have a narrow toe box and the size 48 runs slightly small I think
on July 29, 2015
Really comfortable, all day on my feet shoes. Stylish. No breaking in.
on January 30, 2015
I wish Ecco made half sizes for a truer fit. Good shoe. All day comfort.
on September 14, 2014
Excellent shoes -- comfortable right from the start.
on June 19, 2015
I want to have one pair!