5.0 out of 5 stars Look great and fit great.
I have wider feet. These shoes, with their removeable extra insole fit great. At first I tried them with the insole still in, but they fit just a bit better with it out. The flexibility, and option, makes buying these online a much safer prospect for someone like me who usually finds it hard to get shoes that fit well.

Oh, and they look sharp. I prefer...
Published on November 26, 2012 by Sinecure

2.0 out of 5 stars Ecco fan but not these
I am a big fan of the Ecco shoe. However, these just don't have the quality that Ecco is know for.
Published 4 months ago by saeid balaei

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great and fit great., November 26, 2012
Sinecure (San Carlos, CA) - See all my reviews

Oh, and they look sharp. I prefer leather-soled dress shoes, but at work I really need rubber soles. These look traditional, but have the rubber sole so they don't absorb water/oil, and they have good traction.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe nut, April 26, 2013
This review is from: ECCO Men's Windsor Slip-On (Shoes)
Have had leg and knee pains for over 20 years, knee reconstruction, arthritis etc. I now won't buy anything but ECCO shoes. Bought these to walk Vegas recently. Great style, goes with jeans or dress pants. Leg pain was minimal,but thats a lot of walking! Would have been impossible with Cole Haan's or Nike sneakers. I wear a size 10 - 10 1/2 normally. I wear size 44 in ECCOS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes!, June 21, 2011
I had purchased a pair of Ecco's about 5 years ago and many sub par shoes since. I remembered how great the Ecco's fit and purchased two more pairs online. Could not be more satisfied! The shoes are the most comfortable I've ever owned.

Note that you need to give them a little while to break in. The leather is initially a little stiff, but if you wear them for about 2 weeks they loosen right up and fit perfectly. Can't say enough about these shoes. Probably won't buy any other brand for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best!, February 16, 2013
I've worn several different levels of Ecco shoes over the past 12 years and I have to say it - the Windsor slip-ons are the best (and yes, they are the most expensive)! The problem is, once you wear these, you'll find yourself unable to step back and purchase the sub-$200 Ecco line of shoes because they "just won't feel like your Windsors".

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, the best ECCO's I've ever bought, December 20, 2012
I own another 4 pairs of ECCO dress shoes. I bought these (Windsor) shoes about six weeks ago from Amazon, and have been wearing them regularly to work and for social events. They are a bit more expensive than ECCO's typically cost, but are worth every penny. They hold their shape marvelously and resist the bulges and creases that leather shoes tend to develop. As a matter of fact, they look like a million bucks even now. The leather is well formed, and the stitching is top notch.

ECCO shoes, on the whole, are the best around for comfort and these are no exception. They broke in quite readily, and are comfortable as can be. They hug my feet perfectly, not too tight, not loose, and the arch support is in just the right place. Cushioning is ideal too -- you can walk in these for miles without discomfort. Other reviewers say that they run a size large, however I found that they are the same as other ECCO shoes of the same size. If you have other ECCO shoes and like the size, then stick with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Dress Shoes I've Owned, February 24, 2013
I work on my feet most of the week. I've tried a lot of different dress shoes and these are by far my favorite. They may not be as dressy or trendy as some of the other shoes out there but they look great and my feet have appreciated them. For me it only took a day to break them in. I was on my feet for 7-8 hours the first day I wore them and the back of my feet were a little sore at the end of the day. After that they were great. I wear them more than I should and they've held up really well and at the end of the day my feet feel great. They do run big. In most shoes I would be a european 43 but in these I wear a 42. I've had them for almost a year and now I'm going to buy the brown pair to go with the black. I know that there are some other Eccos that are less expensive and I could go that route but after wearing these I know that the extra $30-$40 will be worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order one size smaller, June 19, 2014
I had ECCO's prior to this. Based on the reviews, I ordered one size smaller than normal (based on ECCO's sizing). Shoes fit perfectly with the smaller size.

Shoes are high quality and are comfortable to wear daily. Can scuff up a little easily, so it might make sense to have a quality shoe polish with the shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars ECCO Men's Windsor Slip-On Black 46 EU, March 26, 2013
Derek Pollett (Heidelberg, Germany) - See all my reviews
Sharp looking shoes; remind me of some of the pairs I had living in Europe. Like the slip on option. Only complaint is that they rub your feet pretty roughly the first 4-5 times you wear them. I've been wearing them for going on 3 wks now and the discomfort subsided after about 8 days. Started in the heel...disapated within 3 days. Then I had to stretch out the rest of the shoe naturally to provide a comfortable fit. Great look, hopefully the quality will match and I'll be sporting these for a good while!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ecco fan but not these, August 4, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware!, December 21, 2010
This shoe runs a full size larger!!! This ONLY casually mentioned on Ecco's website. None of ecco on-line distributors advise you of that problem. Since the shoe is not considered defective, you will end up paying shipping cost to exchange the shoes.