5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Shoes!!!
These shoes have saved my life!! It was normal for me to be limping at the end of the day, but with these shoes, I wasn't limping at all.
Published 9 months ago by Suzanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the previous pair I had
Published 13 months ago by Ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Shoes!!!, March 20, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Women's Biom Evo Plus Running Shoe (Shoes)
I have worn different Ecco shoes and was always happy with them. I never thought to try their tennis shoes. I've spent hundreds of dollars on all types, Nike, Addidas, Puma etc. but none of them were any good. I would always end up with swollen feet at the end of the day. I have found the solution to that in the ECCO Biom Evo plus running shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Size ran small, March 16, 2014
Karen (Pittsburgh) - See all my reviews
I loved the shoe and usually wear size 41, but this particular shoe seems to run small. I would suggest ordering one size larger, unfortunately in my case they do not make a 42. At least I wasn't able to find that size anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are SO comfortable!, August 18, 2014
This review is from: ECCO Women's Biom Evo Plus Running Shoe (Shoes)
I am very uncomfortable ordering shoes online, but I decided to risk ordering this shoe in a white color when the latest pair of NB shoes I purchased made my ankle hurt. I have very bad feet, and I need to wear custom orthotics with all my shoes. I was so pleasantly surprised by this shoe. It was comfortable right out of the box, and it didn't cause my feet to hurt anywhere. The weight of the shoes surprised me, too. Compared to the NB shoes I have been wearing for years, these feel like a weight somewhere between a NB shoe and a slipper.
I liked the white pair so much that when I discovered there was only one pair left in my size in the color black, I hurriedly ordered that pair as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the previous pair I had, November 30, 2013
Ginger (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I've always had problems finding shoes that fit well. My feet are not exactly the same size and the cut around the heel can cause blisters for me easily. I've bought Ecco's before and really liked them. These looked similar to the ones I had in the past. The quality is good, but they aren't fitting quite right even though they are the same brand with the same size I've had before. Unfortunately I'm afraid I can only buy shoes in a physical store moving forward :(

They do fit OK and I'm past the blister stage - but they are not as comfortable as I would like :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!, June 15, 2014
E. Schnurnberger (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
These ECCO Biom Evo Plus are the best shoes I have ever worn. They might not be so good for wide foot, because they fit like a glove and are not easily slipped into, but once they are on they feel wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes!, October 3, 2014
I bought these about a week before a one week trip to Washington DC. My husband had done quite a bit of research when he selected the men's verison of these. I decided to jump on the bandwagon since I really needed some shoes. I didn't have time to break them in, and they didn't need it. I typically wear a size 8, and the size 39 was perfect. I walked all over DC, through the Mall, through Arlington, Mount Vernon, the Capital Tour, White House Tour, all the monuments on the mall and most of the museums, botanic gardens, Dumbarton Oaks gardens, back and forth to the Metro Station more times than I can count . . . and these shoes were perfectly comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend these ECCO Biom Plus shoes, even if you aren't a runner.

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoe is very comfortable and true to size, November 11, 2014
The shoe is very comfortable and true to size. The Yak leather is perfect for this shoe. The Cross Trainers has an extra support on the sole that holds the shape better, the Evo did not. This is my second pair of bioms. Will purchase the mesh pair in the near future . Eccos are made to last.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, October 22, 2014
I use these shoes for daily walking but have found them extremely uncomfortable. I am suffering from very painful feet and legs. Very disappointing as I have always used Eccos but sadly no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and style., September 11, 2014
Comfortable, neat, stylish, well constructed. I bought black AND white versions I like them so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 14, 2014
these were a successful gift!