5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flat boot
Comfortable, beautifully made boot. As a teacher, I am on my feet all day and need comfortable footwear. These fit the bill the first time I wore them. Runs large.
Published on November 29, 2012 by N. Wolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight
These boots are very cute. I bought them to match a Dooney and Bourke bag. The color is rich.The reviews state that these run large. I found this boot to run small. I wear a size 11,and I have a high arch. I am stretching it with a shoe stretcher and hopefully that will work.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flat boot, November 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!!, October 10, 2012
I just received these boots, and they are wonderful. I read reviews on another site. Most reviewers felt like the boots ran a little large. I normally wear a size 8 shoe, but decided to order the 38 (7-7 1/2). They fit perfectly, and are very comfortable. The price for these is a great value. They are super cute, and I'm so glad I decided to get them. I have been looking for a short boot I could wear with long pants, and these fit the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with boots, October 8, 2012
These boots were exactly as advertised. The fit was good, the leather was beautiful! I put them on & wore them all day the first day! I would highly recommend making this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Comfort!, October 8, 2012
Bought these boots to wear with shorts or cropped or leggings style pants! They are incredibly comfortable I am a size 7 1/2 and the 7/7.5 size fit great, it is roomy enough for socks! Also they have a small shaft and look amazing with leather! Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight, February 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: ECCO Women's Hobart Harness Ankle Boot (Apparel)
Love my new ECCO ankle boots. Very comfortable from the first wearing. Good quality and nice details with the little "harness". Stylish enough for work with dress slacks but I'd also wear with jeans or leggings. Well worth the money! I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9, but the European size 39 fit perfectly. I highly recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfortable boot, December 3, 2012
Magda (Camp Hill, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This boot is classy and comforable. I can wear them all day and my feet do not hurt. Glad I bought a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all my ECCOs, nice boot, February 1, 2014
They are high quality and attractive. Some might find the fit a bit large; for me, it works. They're not very padded inside, but are quite comfortable with soft leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, September 6, 2013
The boots are so pretty and the leather is very soft. Can't wait to wear them out and listen to all the comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., July 23, 2013
Excellent quality. Item as described, a bit larger then expected, but hard to choose exact size without measuring the shoes.