ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0080J1DPE
- Item model number: Norwalk Tie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They have been great for work/travel with jeans.
Normally I am a 8 1/2 or 9, more so a 9. These were ordered in a sz 40 (9-9.5) and feel more like a 9.5. Maybe a size down would have been perfect, but it is hard to say without being able to compare the two sizes. In my case, I would prefer slightly big over too small.
Completely worth the $$ - take good care of them, you'll have them for ages!