5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable mary jane with toe cleavage size 39
My normal shoe size is between 7.5 and 8 it really depends on the style and the manufacturer.
As for Ecco, I would order 38 for sandals and 39 for boots and pumps, how I wish they carry half sizes.

This particular mary jane, it's made for narrow to medium size feet. This style has a low cut vamp that
shows a bit of toe cleavage.

Leather is...
Published on September 1, 2012 by Free Spirit

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but run small
These are very cute shoes and look to be well made, however, I had to return mine as they run very small. I have average feet - not narrow not wide - and I normally wear a US 9 or EU 40, and I found the 40 in these to be too small. They did not carry the next size up, so I couldn't order them.
Published 21 months ago by E. Homar

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable mary jane with toe cleavage size 39, September 1, 2012
This review is from: ECCO Women's Pearl Mary Jane (Apparel)

shows a bit of toe cleavage.

Leather is soft enough to have a broken in feel, I can wear it right out of the box.
Nice low heels makes it comfortable to wear and dressy enough for skirts, with the double straps to keep your feet happy and sure-footed.

If I were to order a 38, it'd have been tight all over, this style definitely not good for medium to wide feet ladies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco fits!, August 15, 2012
RealTime (Lafayette, LA) - See all my reviews
I have never been unhappy with any of the Ecco shoes I've owned. They are made of real, foot-conforming leather on professional lasts that fit the foot--at least, my foot. I've never had a pair that gaped at the sides or had too wide heels. Having had foot and ankle problems, I can no longer wear high heels. The "Pearl" Mary Jane fits most of my dress-up needs with its sleek toe and narrow double straps. It is also ideal for a professional look in the workplace. Comfort is outstanding: I've walked many miles in them while on visits to New York City. I've bought more than one pair in case Ecco discontinues this style, even though my original pair shows very little wear after four years. I ordered mine from Amazon when the shoe was offered on sale; considering the high quality of Eccos, the price was quite reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 24, 2013
I haven't really worn them yet since it's summer, but wearing them around the house they seem to fit. They are a little snug around the toe area. I'm usually a 9.5, but heels I usually have to go up to a 10, so I wasn't surprised I needed the 10-10.5 based on the other reviews. I have another pair of ECCO sandles and love them, so I am overall happy with the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Versatile, May 24, 2013
These are very beautiful shoes, perfect with dresses, skirts of all lengths, and slacks. I was reluctant to wear them at first, not wanting to get them scuffed. But they look amazing after several months. The Mary Jane style is one of my favorites, and these shoes are just the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Shopper, April 29, 2013
I rated this product as somewhat big because it is a tiny bit large for my foot. Although, I will add heel snugs and that should do the trick. It is comfy and I need something I can walk in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but run small, February 9, 2013