Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
Yes, it will. You can also detach the cord and plug only the mic itself to the GO Pro. You might find it bulky, though.
Feb 12, 2014 by vqworks
votes
Hi Ic, If the Action Camcorder supports 3.5mm jack. Yes, there is a windscreen available for it. -Vincent
Nov 29, 2014 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Looking at the specs for this phone, I did not see recording capabilities. Your best bet will be to invest in a digital audio recorder or a compact camcorder such as the Flip UltraHD Video Camera. These devices usually have built in microphones as well as microphone jacks for plugging up external mics such as the Sony ECM-DS70P. I would do an extensive Google search for these products to find out what suits your needs best.
Feb 21, 2014 by clarence jackson
votes
According to the owners manual for your device, the ECM-DS70P should work just fine. I get very good results using this microphone with other recorders, and according to the published information, you should get good results once you have made all the adjustments to your record levels.
Jun 10, 2014 by R. Skelton
votes
Absolutely, use it on large rooms daily.
May 3, 2015 by Dan
votes
No, it does a great job, good quality for average size rooms or conferences. It does come in Sony packaging, at least mine did.
Jun 18, 2013 by Dan
votes
Hi Jeffrey, no, it wont' The mic is compatible with MiniDisc, DAT and NT Recorders. Thanks_Mitch
Jul 30, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Hi! Yes. It's compatible with the ICD-PX333D. -Anthony
Jun 23, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Hi Robert, this mic is mainly for use with computers and digital voice recorders with 3.5mm input. Please check the specifications of the head unit to ensure compatibility. Thanks_Mitch
Apr 28, 2015 by Sony Support USA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Depends on which recorder. The pro recorders provide +48Volt phantom which has to be reduced to the 9volt max for this mic element. Some of the consumer recorders do have phantom on their mic input connections, but you must check the owners manual specifications to be sure.
Feb 3, 2015 by R. Skelton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers