5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
The service was excellent, the order was delayed a couple of days but that was because of the weather, other than that I had no problem. This is the best pair of earbuds I have had in awhile, I am looking to see if I can just order extra earbuds.FIVE STARS
Published 18 months ago by Connie Bobb

3.0 out of 5 stars The HDMI Cable is not compatible
Published 17 months ago by Amaral

3.0 out of 5 stars The HDMI Cable is not compatible, May 22, 2013
This review is from: EEEKit for Samsung Chromebook Series 5 Accessory Bundle, Sleeve Soft Case Bag + Universal Earphone + Fishbone Headset Wrap + Micro USB Coiled Cable + Micro HDMI To HDMI Cable + EEEKit Protective Storage Pouch (Personal Computers)
I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI - HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!, April 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, March 26, 2013
everything arrived in the box all together and i love all the accessories that came with it. i would definitely recommend that you purchase this to fill all your needs for your Samsung Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome kit!, June 21, 2013
I really love this kit. My Samsung book fits perfectly inside the soft sleeve case, and as it is fully reversible, I chose to have the red side out and it looks great. Also, as my computer only came with a power cord, the EEEKit provides everything else I need for networking and entertainment purposes. It truly is an awesome value for only $35.00. The kit itself was $28 but as I was moving to Oregon in less than a week when I ordered it, I also got express S&H. I ordered the kit on a Sunday, and got it on the following Wednesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 1, 2013
The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!
The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's prefect!, March 28, 2013
I just got mine in today and and it fit's perfect, not to big or heavy. great job i must say!

4.0 out of 5 stars Teacher-Principal review, September 10, 2013
I purchased several covers to try on my students' Samsung 5 Chromebooks. This cover fits snug, but it isn't very thick. If a student already has a spot in a backpack for a laptop, this will be perfect for extra cushioning. The extra cords are ok, but have no direct benefit to using the Chromebook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great package, July 30, 2013
the only dissatisfaction I had was the small USB cable seemed to have a hard time keeping my phone connected... even though it was correctly plugged in. I though it might be my phone, but when I used my other USB I never had the same problem. Other than that it's a great value even if just for the sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrome book accessories, July 1, 2013
Gerard (INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA, US) - See all my reviews
The bundle is a pretty awesome pack. Everything you need to get started enjoying. Would like to see a wireless mouse added.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product., April 2, 2013
I think that is a nice product. your price is agree whit the product. cumple con las expectativas que tenía.