Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EEEKit for Samsung Chromebook Series 5 Accessory Bundle, Sleeve Soft Case Bag + Universal Earphone + Fishbone Headset Wrap + Micro USB Coiled Cable + Micro HDMI To HDMI Cable + EEEKit Protective Storage Pouch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2013
I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI - HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.
on June 21, 2013
I really love this kit. My Samsung book fits perfectly inside the soft sleeve case, and as it is fully reversible, I chose to have the red side out and it looks great. Also, as my computer only came with a power cord, the EEEKit provides everything else I need for networking and entertainment purposes. It truly is an awesome value for only $35.00. The kit itself was $28 but as I was moving to Oregon in less than a week when I ordered it, I also got express S&H. I ordered the kit on a Sunday, and got it on the following Wednesday.
on April 5, 2013
The service was excellent, the order was delayed a couple of days but that was because of the weather, other than that I had no problem. This is the best pair of earbuds I have had in awhile, I am looking to see if I can just order extra earbuds.FIVE STARS
on May 1, 2013
The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!
The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).
on March 26, 2013
everything arrived in the box all together and i love all the accessories that came with it. i would definitely recommend that you purchase this to fill all your needs for your Samsung Chromebook.
on September 10, 2013
I purchased several covers to try on my students' Samsung 5 Chromebooks. This cover fits snug, but it isn't very thick. If a student already has a spot in a backpack for a laptop, this will be perfect for extra cushioning. The extra cords are ok, but have no direct benefit to using the Chromebook.
on July 30, 2013
the only dissatisfaction I had was the small USB cable seemed to have a hard time keeping my phone connected... even though it was correctly plugged in. I though it might be my phone, but when I used my other USB I never had the same problem. Other than that it's a great value even if just for the sleeve.
on March 28, 2013
I just got mine in today and and it fit's perfect, not to big or heavy. great job i must say!
on August 28, 2013
Well the product is pretty much exactly what you pay for. I bought this for my samsung chromebook and the chromebook fits perfectly into the sleeve provided. The sleeve however, is thin and I doubt it would offer much protection if I dropped the notebook. IT DOES SMELL. Other reviewers have mentioned the odor. It definitely smells, i'm assuming this smell will fade away over time but it really stinks when you open up the packaging. Over all i'd say it's worth exactly what I paid for it (16$) I'll give an item by item review below.

Sleeve:
pros: fits perfectly, looks sleek
cons: smells bad, is very thin and offers little protection

Headphones:
Pros: really good sound for being thrown in a 16$ bundle, cord seems to be more durable than an average headset
cons: they look kind of goofy because they have a thin flat cord that is black and white striped.

HDMI to mini HDMI cord:
pros:.....?
Cons: I have no idea what you would use this cord for in relation to a chromebook. I'm going to use it for my cellphone to broadcast on my TV. Unlucky for me I just bought a similar cord 3 weeks ago.

USB Cord:
Pros: .....?
Cons: Once again I have no idea what this cord has to do with the chromebook or any other laptop. I'll use it to charge my cell phone because once again it fits that port. Cord is VERY short and coiled.

Fish wrap thing:
It's just a rubber piece that you wrap up your headphones on. I'm not going to use it, but will save to give to my son as a 'prize' for when he does something good. It looks and feels like a kids toy.

Bag:
Pros: The power cord to my chromebook will fit in this bag so now I can carry the whole thing.
cons: It smells really bad as well. Hoping it will air out.

EDIT: Follow up The smell does fade -- took about 2 weeks to totally dissipate.
on September 6, 2013
I recommend this bundle. The soft sleeve gives good protection to the 11.6 Chromebook. Very fast delivery. Perfect fit,
however, the upper part of the sleeve wears quickly and will rip from constant use. I only close the top portion when traveling. A good product but take care when you pull the cover over the computer

See 1 answered question