5.0 out of 5 stars I like every piece of the kit
I like every piece of the kit. Especially, the mouse and the three headed cable. the stylus feels cheap but I have to say that is more precise than the expensive one I already owned.All cables work great (after 2 weeks). I recommend it because all works and feels sturdy. The price is unbeatable.
Published 4 months ago by Antonieta

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable
Published 5 months ago by buyer1954

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, June 16, 2014
This review is from: EEEKit Starter Kit 4in1 for ASUS Transformer Book T100 T100TA Tablet, Micro USB Host OTG Hub Adapter Cable + 2.4G Wireless Mouse Black + Stylus Pen + Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8m (Electronics)
I figured that for the price, it was worth a shot. I didn't need the mouse, so I haven't used it (it was a inexpensive generic one) and can't comment on it except it was pretty "cheesy". I did find use for both the cables, and they worked, for about a week. The plastic cover over the mini us plug fell apart after I used it about 3 days, and the mini hdmi to hdmi stopped working after a few days too. I decided that I would buy all the accessories for my new Asus t100 all at once at Amazon and that was my mistake. I will go back to buying my cables at monoprice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like every piece of the kit, July 17, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the stylus or mouse, August 21, 2014
The head of the stylus was too soft and I feared the pressure required to activate the desired icon was too great for the integrity of the screen. I'll admit it was the first time I had used a stylus.

I did not like the wireles mouse. Functionally it performed a a mouse should. It was too low or my fingers were too long; It did not have the feel I have come to expect from previous mouse usage. Also I did not like the sharp edges.

All the other components worked as expected. Minus two stars for the stylus and the mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars good collection of goodies no waste just what you need, August 1, 2014
all the parts fit the plugs well not too tight not too lose the mouse is good shuts down after a few minutes of no activity, the penn is very accurate at what you touch ,unlike my fingers.unless you got a bunch of cables this is a great collection that dosent take up much room in my note book bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, not so great gear..., August 19, 2014
like the idea, not so fond of the items. had issues with the usb hub. tried to use a dvd drive thru it... no go, worked fine in the keyboard port. consider a bluetooth mouse instead to free up the usb port. not sure when i'll ever use the pointer (my case conveniently holds it and i've never taken it out). haven't tried the hdmi cable yet (hope it works).
So, instead, i would recommend a bluetooth mouse (with a silent click), a better (powered) hub, skip the pointer, get a longer hdmi cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 20, 2014
I bought this kit when I bought my Asus tablet it has everything you need. It is a wonderful tool to use with the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, June 30, 2014
No problem with this at all works fine. I would recommend to anyone looking for this accessory. It is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you want a cheap solution, this is great, November 18, 2014
This is a "you get what you pay for" item. Very cheap but it does the job. All components feel like they'll break at any time (minus the stylus). The connectors don't fit easily into ports. I think they are hastily manufactured and have rough lead-ins.
The stylus has a lot of resistance against the tablet (but I'm assuming all silicon tips do this). I think I'd like to try the microfiber tips).
The mouse feels like paper mâché but it works!

1.0 out of 5 stars First of all the micro usb with the additional usb/mini ..., November 23, 2014
First of all the micro usb with the additional usb/mini usb connector is not recognized by my tablet. I tried troubleshooting it without success. The mouse works.... sometimes. I have to take the battery cover off and twirl the batteries regularly to keep it working. I haven't tried the HDMI/USB connector nor the pen. I plan to send the kit back, but haven't arranged it, yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle!, October 17, 2014
I'm so glad I bought this bundle! It all works perfectly, it arrived quickly, and all the different elements are incredibly useful. I have used every piece of this bundle and I couldn't be more pleased. Don't hesitate to purchase!