5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOX!!!
Published on January 4, 2012 by Jeri

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it until it stopped working!
The box was the perfect size and a reasonable price. I had no problem setting the lock combination. The product worked as advertised for about a month. Then, without warning, the lock combination stopped working. I had to cut the lock off to get the medication out. The product is not useful any more. Save your money.
Published on June 2, 2012 by dlbrhs

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOX!!!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: EGI Home Clinic Portable Lockable Medicine Storage Organizer Box Keep Medicine Away From Kids
This lockable bax is the perfect thing for transporting meds during a trip. The 2 number lock is great and is easy to use. The only thing I can see is they need to have a bigger size so you can have a choice. I felt my medicine was safe from roaming hands while staying in hotels and with family. This little box has a lot of room but when 2 or more people are using it, it gets crowded. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to keep your meds safe!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it until it stopped working!, June 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, February 28, 2012
Arrived quickly. Does exactly what it says it does. Easy to carry. Combo lock gives me peace of mind when I'm not home and the kids are. I'm not worried about mine. It's the other kids. This keeps them from knowing what's inside and keeps them from getting in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Combination, February 23, 2012
Good product, but not sure if I can change the combination. The box also smells stuff inside. No number to call for help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, March 1, 2013
This medicine box is a Compact soft box, which lets me have room in my cabinet for other necessary items.

2.0 out of 5 stars How to open it?, March 12, 2012
Tracey Samuels (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
It was delivered quickly, its a good size and weight for around the house or traveling but all of that doesn't really matter because I can't get the darn thing open!

5.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, January 23, 2012
There are no instructions for this box. There is no way to open the box. How do I unlock the box and use it? I want to return this if I cannot get it to work. This company does not seem to have an 800 customer service number to call.

It is working now. There were no instructions in the box, but the customer service number told me to use 0-0-0 as a default combination and it works now. I like this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted money, July 11, 2014
Never ever got to use it. Never got to get it opened. My pharmacist assisted and had no success. Receipt lost by the time we figured it was lost cause. In the trash it goes. Wasted money spent

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solution for keep meds safe., February 9, 2014
This is a nicely sized box with adjustable dividers. It is tall enough for larger bottles, and roomy enough for several types of meds and vitamins. I docked it one star because the rolling numbered lock wheels are a bit too small and don't move smoothly. Those who do not have good fine finger movements or good vision will probably have difficulty turning one wheel at a time, and seeing the numbers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy, January 4, 2014
Locking mechanism very awkward. Box itself too heavy and unwieldy for travel, though maybe that is not its purpose. OK sitting on the shelf unlocked.

Rate and Discover Movies